Thank you!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by neutrino, March 29, 2010.

1. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

I want to personally thank everyone who has joined the forum and followed Uber. I also want to thank everyone I met at PAX this weekend. I'm blown away by the reception that you guys have given the game!
  2. MrMusikal

MrMusikal New Member

NO THANK YOU

FOR BEING PART OF THE TEAM WHO CREATED THIS WONDERFUL GAME.
  3. sliceypete

sliceypete New Member

YO this be Julio :twisted: I had a blast playing this game all weekend, it will be a day one purchase for sure. also thanks for the shirts, awesome pit girl statue and the autographs(I'll be sure to take pics of the shirt hanging in my room in anticipation of this games release) the dev challage we had was EPIC.... bob is still pissed that his team lost LOL. remember team work wins games not kills :mrgreen:
  4. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

We will always remember the epic battle where we pwned ShadowStorm and Scathis!!!!

Support ftw! Keep up the fight and I'm going to finally hit the sack!
  5. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

I'm glad to see PAX worked out great for you! Now everybody spread the word!
  6. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Oh, thank you too, I suppose!
  7. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

sliceypete in da house!
    Dude, you rocked the game this weekend, you made the whole experience even more fun.
  8. nyx

nyx Moderator Alumni

Thanks to everyone who stopped by, especially the ones who were very creative about trying to wrangle some Baconnaise from me. I would love to see any pictures of you and your schwag, eating the Baconnaise, recipies, looks of disgust from your friends....
  9. [Turbine]Kai

[Turbine]Kai New Member

When you break the nightly build at our office you are usually greeted with a jar of pickled pigs feat on your desk. Now, through a unanimous vote by my team Baconnaise will be used to shame those that do not check their code.

[​IMG]
  10. nyx

nyx Moderator Alumni

That's awesome!
  11. lycan137

lycan137 New Member

thank you guys so much for an AWESOME PAX! I loved playing the game this weekend and playing the tournament. getting second was no small feet for us hotshots and getting that baconaise and t-shirts. I can't wait to see what you send up to me for the cool stuff. you guys are cool to talk with everyone have such a fun booth.