Team Select Disabled.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Lord Wadsworth, January 30, 2011.

1. Lord Wadsworth

Lord Wadsworth New Member

I wish there were more servers with this option chosen. I get sick of seeing the lvl 50+s all gravitating towards one team just to stomp people. Tired of team stacking.

The only servers I seem to see with this enabled are empty or the ping is ridiculous..

Any american servers anyone know runs it like this?
  2. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

I never see this happening. However, I'll see teams that were autobalanced with nothing but low levels on one side.

Autobalance needs work, but I don't see team selecting as a problem.
  3. Lord Wadsworth

Lord Wadsworth New Member

Perhaps I just come across all the douchebags, who enjoy flattening a group of newbies/not so goodies.

I'm not amazing, don't claim to be. I can do fairly well against people but then we get put up against the guys who decided 4 50+s on one team is okay and fair.
  4. spirit

spirit New Member

I'd like to see this too. Quiet often, after players have observed someone doing very well in previous rounds, if that good player picks a team, half the server immediately picks that team.
  5. Lipucd

Lipucd New Member

This seems to happen in ANY game where teams can be decided on. :oops:
    Sadly it's just a factor of gamers, and allot of times winning overshadows pride so trying to ask them to do otherwise seems to never work at all.

Thought agreeing that currently the auto balance is rather off, ALMOST as off then S4's version that still after 2+ years auto balances based off of entry into the current match, and not off of skill levels or anything else. Doesn't even RANDOMLY pick. :roll:
  6. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

I've started paying attention to what team the low-ranking players choose and then join them.

I suggest you all do the same.
  7. Caliostro

Caliostro New Member

Oh S4. That was an interesting game, ruined by a complete failure of a company.

Between the ignorant and absurdly incompetent forum moderators, and the ridiculous design decisions, I bid my farewell to that game long ago. Shame, the actual game was quite interesting before they messed it up too much.

Fortunately now we have MNC, an infinitely better game!
  8. st0nedpenguin

st0nedpenguin New Member

I've actually been having a whale of a time stomping groups of clan/club tagged people until they ragequit off the server lately.

Most of the people I see grouping up to pubstomp are actually pretty terrible.
  9. Caliostro

Caliostro New Member

If they weren't they wouldn't be trying to stack and pubstomp.
  10. st0nedpenguin

st0nedpenguin New Member

Pretty much.

You do see a few people with the same tags spreading across teams though, which is always nice.