Team killing in MNC?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Private RyanO89, January 17, 2011.

1. Private RyanO89

Private RyanO89 New Member

Have you ever been hit by a dead enemy charge? If thats annoying how about a dead team mates charge killing you that can be very frustrating idk if its happened to other people but its happened to me a few times.
  2. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

Never happened to me :\
  3. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

I don't get how this is relevant to wishlist because you didn't say anything specific about it. But yes, I have done it people.
  4. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

I believe that it was a glitch that was kept for hilarity. I myself have got a double team-kill with my corpse.
  5. ForeverZero

ForeverZero New Member

More relevant team killing would be upgrading your base rockets and then letting a enemy support hack it and then collecting the cash when it completely rapes your team.

I had this happen in a match when our party was split up. It was unintentional but hilarious at the same time.
  6. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

"Don't pet a burning dog."
  7. ForeverZero

ForeverZero New Member

<3
  8. Doglasde0519

Doglasde0519 New Member

I would love some team killing. Take out all those supports who keep firebase camping inside the base.

I'm pretty sure you use to be able to take out friendly firebase turrets. I wish that were still true.