Team Burning Open Recruiting AU sever +

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by bradburning, October 16, 2013.

1. bradburning

bradburning Active Member

[​IMG]

Team Burning [BRN] is now actively recruiting 16+ players for Planetary Annihilation from the GMT+8 through GMT+12 time zones. At present most of our players are based in Australia and New Zealand. The clan is formed of players who are interested in playing socially and competitively.

Team Burning aims to create a social network for people interested in playing PA socially, together we can hone our skills and play the game competitively. We have friendly games most nights on our Gamevox Server, challenge other PA clans to epic inter-clan wars and host social tournaments on a monthly basis.

Players of any skill level who are interested in playing PA and improving their skills in a friendly environment are welcome. It does not matter if you have not played a game yet or have been playing since alpha we are more than happy to have you on board.

To signup Register on this page and fill out the Recruitment Form, you can also post in our recruitment thread on the UBER Forums and join our Steam Group. To increase our ranking on iClan Websites recruitment list, you can Vote for Team Burning once everyday.

Feel free to add us and message us if we are online anytime: [BRN]Mishtakashi or [BRN]Elite Sardaukar.
    The easiest way to get in contact with other players is to get added to our group Skype Group text chat (just ask for an invite and no Skype calls) or jump on the Gamevox Server to play some games. If you add Mishtakashi or Elite Sardaukar on steam we can add you to our Skype Group text chat or you can message us for some games. We are happy to introduce you to the rest of the folks and try to be online most evenings so feel free to drop by and say hi.

Access to our Gamevox Server can be gained using this invitation Link - you will need to download the Gamevox Client and make an account with Gamevox before you are able to connect. Like all great things the Gamevox Server isn't free if you would like to contribute to the costs you can Donate.
    Last edited: September 22, 2014
  2. OathAlliance

OathAlliance Well-Known Member

Welcome to the exciting world of PA clan mania!

We hope you enjoy your stay and please, don't feed any of the animals. They're bad enough already.

Good luck with the recruiting.
    stormingkiwi and bradburning like this.
  3. archcommander

archcommander Active Member

I second that. I like your use of the Faction artwork in your logo. :)
    bradburning likes this.
  4. bradburning

Thanks I was working on some ting a little different originally, but after taking a step back and doing a logo for new faction I had figured that would look best.
    archcommander likes this.
  5. badbiki

badbiki New Member

6. bradburning

Hey BadBiki good to have you on board, add me on steam if you have it. If not send me a PM on here. :)
  7. lynxnz

lynxnz Member

8. stormingkiwi

stormingkiwi Post Master General

When do you guys play?

May as well join. But it's casual, yeah?
  9. bradburning

I am personally playing most nights generally between 6 till late. Then when the others are online they join in. If you have the game on steam add me even if you are unsure about joining. We are quite informal atm.
  10. ratmkitno

ratmkitno New Member

I'm down to join if you're still accepting :cool:
  11. bradburning

Sure are! Have you got your game via steam?
  12. tritonjak

tritonjak New Member

I'm pretty keen for more friends with this game! =) I'm in NZ. I can't seem to find you on Steam though... :p
    stormingkiwi likes this.
  13. mushroomars

mushroomars Well-Known Member

I misread your thread title as Team Building Exercise, which is an AWESOME name for a team.

Welcome to the mosh pit. We hope to see you on the planetary battlefield.
    bradburning and stormingkiwi like this.
  14. stormingkiwi

bradburning likes this.
  15. tritonjak

tritonjak New Member

ohk, I've added him =)
    Last edited: November 24, 2013
    stormingkiwi likes this.
  16. bradburning

Thxs @stormingkiwi

Good to have you on board. Always feel free to message me on steam when your up for game.
    stormingkiwi likes this.
  17. bradburning

Haha yeah bet getting a bit long though. Any way I like to leave it to the imagination. :p
  18. stormingkiwi

Sure. My initial eco build is failing at the mo, but I'll be sure to hit you up when I'm comfy.
  19. maddog446

maddog446 New Member

I would like to0 join ur clan I have played since the alpha and would like to play with a team so let me know my skype is aston2356 or pm me
  20. mishtakashi

mishtakashi Active Member

Hi Team Burning, I'd like to join you guys for some fun games and to work on upskilling. Most of my game experience is from watching casts, I've recently setup my rig and have been playing regularly for the last couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to having a group of good players to interact with in the evenings by my timezone (NZ GMT+13).
    A couple of questions, do we have an independent site to chat via/ meet clan members?
    Do we have an alias identifier like the Realm does?

Cheers.