Team Burning (Aus/NZ clan)

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by smithforce4305, February 23, 2015.

1. smithforce4305

smithforce4305 Active Member

Team Burning [BRN] is now actively recruiting 16+ players for Planetary Annihilation primarily from the GMT+8 through GMT+12 time zones. At present most of our players are based in Australia, New Zealand and the US. The clan is formed of players who are interested in playing socially and competitively.Team Burning aims to create a social network for people interested in playing PA socially, practice together and play the game competitively. We regularly host social tournaments and challenge other PA clans to epic inter-clan wars. Players of any skill level who are interested in playing PA and improving their skills in a friendly environment are welcome. We also recruit non AUS/NZ people and have a good number of Americans but it is not recommended that non AUS/NZ players join due to time zones and other stuff.

Alongside playing PA we have a community of members who play side games casually such as Insurgency, Chivalry and Star Citizen. Some of our members do some modding and modelling and casting for PA.

Read more: http://teamburning.clanwebsite.com/#ixzz3SYybqVeV
  2. lordathon

lordathon Active Member

Hello!

I will organize a weekly appointement for all clan, to play some team army with good players in front.

This thursday 19th, at 21h UTC, NW vs RLM.

I dont know how many NW are here, but maybe more than 4, so if you whant some 2vs2 or more if we can do it, just come on and play ;)

And say me if a weekly appointement interested your clan. I think that could be fun for teams.
    Alpha2546 and mishtakashi like this.
  3. smithforce4305

Sounds
    like fun i'm sure we can ask a few of our members to play some games.
    lordathon likes this.
  4. smithforce4305

When you mean the 19th Thursday you mean sunday/saturday?
    Because I have put out a post on our website saying we would like some players to come play on the 19th 21 UTC time
  5. lordathon

lordathon Active Member

Hi mi first message was send on March... but if i say to the NW you are ready for a gale they will come to plat with us.
  6. smithforce4305

We are ready for a game however I did not notice that the message was in March. Do you think you would be able to play on the 19th of April at 21UTC because I have players wanting to play on that day and it seems like a good time for you?
  7. lordathon

lordathon Active Member

Yeah i think that will work for us.
  8. lordathon

lordathon Active Member

Do you use steam to play at PA? You can add some NW for a better comunication
  9. lordathon

lordathon Active Member

That will work for the NW team ;) so we see us on the 19th!
  10. lordathon

lordathon Active Member