Team Balancing Mid Game

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by Markuchi, January 29, 2011.

1. Markuchi

Markuchi New Member

Almost every game I will choose a team with 2 other friends so we are on the same team.
    We then usually stomp the other team and they would quit out of the game.
    The problem occurs when one of us will undoubtedly get swapped to the other team.
    My friend got so sick of it happening to him that he rage quit the game :lol:

Anyways is there some sort of way that you can group people together so this does not happen? Maybe creating a party then joining a server together? would make this game heaps better for playing with friends etc.
  2. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

How about dividing your friends up on even teams for a challenging game rather than just pub stomping?
  3. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

I don't personally like challenging my friends every battle, however doing it every now and then isn't so bad.

I honestly dont mind when autobalance seperates my friends or myself, but It does get annoying to destroy a base and then get swapped to UNDO the mess.
  4. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

sounds like it's doing what it ought to!
  5. Diablohead

Diablohead New Member

Not much can be done really, if you steam roll the other team quickly and often they are going to go elsewhere, it's bad enough in normal play where people quit the moment their ball drops.
  6. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

This. I played with a clan for a bunch of matches (VoW) and we spit teams after 2 matches so everybody would have a good gaming experience. It's also very much fun to hear your friends curse when you get a ring out! :3