Taunt + Grapple

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by broncoburns, August 11, 2010.

1. broncoburns

broncoburns New Member

Last night, I got a rather impressive headshot, if I do say so myself, and so I went to taunt so he knew! I pressed RIGHT on the D-PAD and pressed A to taunt. Immediately after pressing A, my finger slipped and hit the B button (Sniper's Grapple Skill). The camera angle stayed the same (over the shoulder), I did the missed-grapple animation, everything but the character model was blurred (I was looking mostly at the stands so it was probably a distance/out-of-focus thing), the taunt audio clip played as I stood there (stuck) until the "taunt" was done, and I received the money upon completion.

So it was basically a taunt with the missed-grapple animation and the camera stayed over my shoulder. I have no idea what others saw as I did this. And I have not yet had a chance to reproduce it. However, I am taking the afternoon off to play! Woot Woot!

EDIT: I had said I pressed "DOWN", but I meant "RIGHT". Thanks Justin
    Last edited: August 12, 2010
  2. TheJustinIsALie

TheJustinIsALie New Member

How did you manage to do that? You pressed the wrong D-pad button and the wrong button.

Were not playing Street Fighter, You don't need to mash the buttons.