Tanks Vs Fatal damage

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Tigerfox 360, August 13, 2010.

1. Tigerfox 360

Tigerfox 360 New Member

as a sniper, and a friend, who is an assassin, we've noticed that tanks are the only class who will not die from a single PERFECT headshot if they are at full hp, and will not die from an assassin backstab.

every other class will die by a single headshot or backstab.. tanks somehow survive the first...?!?

i can headshot them and their HP bar will be almost all gone, but they will still be alive, likewise with a backstab grapple.

is this a feature of being a tank? or is this a glitch? it seems like a glitch.

i've got roughly 180+ kills with sniper rifle, 140+ of those kills are headshots, i feel pretty confidant i don't need to 'get better' with my aiming, so it's got to be either an intentional or unintentional element of the game.
  2. imrlybord7

imrlybord7 New Member

Tanks have the most starting health of any class. Not a glitch. The only way another class can survive any of that is with an armor endorsement.
  3. Tigerfox 360

Tigerfox 360 New Member

you sure?
    an assassin backstab should be an insta kill, as should a headshot.
    seems a little unfair to all the other classes, because i've never seen any other class take two insta kills.
    theres gotta be a few gunners out there with gold armor sponsors
  4. Warskull

Warskull New Member

The default tank comes with the gold armor endorsement, tanks counter snipers (to a lesser degree) and assassins pretty hard. Your presence as a sniper does prevent the tank from deploying though, which makes it a lot harder for him to melt your base.
  5. Hiero Glyph

Hiero Glyph New Member

The Gunner gets a head covering when they upgrade their Deploy skill to level 3. This means it takes way more than 2 headshots to kill them. The game is very well balanced so just as players complain about the Snipers when playing as a non-heavy class, you complain about the heavies as a Sniper. In the end it's all the same.