Tank railgun speed?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by miahbot, March 23, 2011.

1. miahbot

miahbot New Member

Does anyone know if the tank railgun is a pixel scan/instant based weapon or is it an actual projectile? I cant really tell... seems like it might be very fast but an actual projectile, or maybe that is just my latency making very distant targets hard to hit when moving.
  2. DelBoy

DelBoy New Member

It's definitely an instant hit weapon. Big laser go pew pew. Distant targets may be difficult to hit because the accuracy of it is not pinpoint, unlike a scoped sniper rifle. The size of your circle crosshair shows exactly how accurate your weapon is.
  3. Goose

Goose Active Member

:shock: Would accuracy on the Tank do anything to the jet gun? I didn't know that it was dependent on the Tank's reticule which made me think of running bronze accuracy.
  4. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

While this is here does the ROF endorsement do anything for the jetgun?
  5. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

no. you can tell because it doesn't have a circle reticle

yes
  6. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Bronze Accuracy makes the Railgun a killer. Some say that Accuracy increases the range on the Jetgun, but we needs testing.
  7. Goose

Goose Active Member

They really need to make Accuracy more versatile. If it doesn't do anything to the spread it should increase the range.
  8. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

IMO it should increase the effective range of weapons with falloff too
  9. Rammite

Rammite New Member

This. Less spread, more effective range. I want to use Iturba on my Jet Gun and have it some super-compressed welding jet that's 20 feet long.
  10. Shurryy

Shurryy New Member

... Make it Rapid Fire and Projectile and reduce the size to that of a blaster. :3
    Pew-Pew-Pew-Pew-Pew-Pew~