System editor screws up orbits, ALL OF THEM, Fix it!

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by komandorcliff, August 23, 2015.

1. komandorcliff

komandorcliff Member

What the hell? why my orbits can't stay the way i want? why every single time i reload system in editor all orbits are screwed, stretched, angled, flipped, switched and every single planet has its direction reversed? if i ever played them that way they would all collide and blow up BEFORE everybody chooses spawn!

i need to fight goddamn system editor if i actualy want system to be playable, every single time i set up more than 2 bodies in orbit of one planet they will all screw up, im unable to set up certain oribital configuration at all, because stubborn editor doesnt give up, only way to set up geometricaly perfect orbits without screwing up is by genesis device mod, and even that doesnt always work

i know i may be a little too agressive in writting that, but when you have to correct 60 systems ITS ALL BUT GUARANTEED TO BECOME MASSIVELY PISSED OFF

And somebody finaly update genesis device mod, ui is screwed for a long time now!