System Editor Broken PTE-78194

Discussion in 'Support!' started by Tripod27, February 17, 2015.

1. Tripod27

Tripod27 Active Member

A ton of bugs just got into the system editor last patch, including the minimum planet radius being set to ridiculous levels based on what planets you have (if you place a gas giant, every other planet must now be minimum 1000 radius and it doesn't let you set it lower, if you place a metal it only lets you do 500 minimum. Even if you clear the system the limit stays until you close it and make a new one)

The mass of planets being unchangeable (you change it and it goes back to it's previous level) and the game randomly turning on advanced edit after you place some template planets in (can't easily reproduce this today, the first 3 times it happened whenever I placed two gas giants into a system yesterday, but yesterday it also let me change the mass without resetting it)

It's pretty much impossible to make a system at this point

EDIT: looks like the minimum radius of all planets being set to the minimum radius of whatever planet has the highest minimum radius happens in stable as well
    Last edited: February 17, 2015
  2. nateious

nateious Active Member

I'm seeing this also, in stable. I went to make a system with a gas giant and suddenly all my planets were forced to a minimum of 1000 radius.
  3. s03g

s03g Member

I've also been experiencing this problem too, I've managed to avoid it by creating the system that I want, saving said system and then I'm able to change the radius of the planets that I want them to be although small changes such as changing the name of a planet that you've just re sized will be set back to 1000
  4. tesseracta

tesseracta Active Member