SUPPORT CLASS OVERPOWERED

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by decibaLz, August 17, 2010.

1. decibaLz

decibaLz New Member

I JUST GOT OUT OF A GAME WHERE THE SUPPORT GUY ON THE OTHER TEAM WAS USING A BLUE BEAM TO PUT OUT THE FIRE ON THE TURRET I WAS KILLING. HOW DOES THIS BLUE BEAM HEAL TEAMMATES+BOTS, KILLS ENEMIES, AND PUTS OUT FIRES?>???|
  2. cazoofoo

cazoofoo New Member

I can't believe i'm actually bumping this, nobody even reply, it's not worth tiring your little fingers over it...
  3. TheJustinIsALie

TheJustinIsALie New Member

Science!

I can't wait for the day when a car service consists of shooting it with a blue beam.
  4. DCtheEE

DCtheEE New Member

It's magic. Pure unadulterated magic.
  5. decibaLz

decibaLz New Member

Please excuse my ill sense of humor.
  6. mjjdj88

mjjdj88 New Member

i agree. the support heal/hurt gun is gay. he doesnt need to aim for ****. the little Mario baatard just runs in circles and spams left trigger while the person hes attacking actually has to do work to hurt him. its stupid. they should change it to TF2's medic gun. it can only heal. supports shotgun two shots most everything anyway.

P.S. i hope desingers actually read the forum posts. theyd get good ideas
  7. DR0KZ

DR0KZ New Member

How do you set a turret on fire anyway? :p just players can burn.

And yeah developers are actually really active on these forum, it's crazy i know but it's true!
  8. WhiteFox25

WhiteFox25 New Member

Support class can be countered so easily. The heal/hurt guns range is only short/mid.
    Which means any class can hit him far away and his shotty is only close so think about it. Distance is the way to beat him :shock:
    Or u can just use the assaults charge to one hit him and hes dead
    Or u can just assassinate him
    Or just mow him with the mini gun
    He really defense less if u know how to counter each class in the game has a counter if u know how to use it :eek:
  9. Ellamin

Ellamin New Member

I'm surprised that nobody has complained about people spawning Gap Shots at the beginning of the match and decimating the opponent's rock-it turrets within the first 30 seconds of the game, then proceeding to keep spawning them to destroy any new turrets that are created as a means of making the opposing team waste their money.

PS: I love doing this on the LaseRazor arena.
  10. ChrisMikeRack

ChrisMikeRack New Member

11. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip ;) , I'll have to try this one out...
  12. F1R3

F1R3 New Member

:lol:
    this may be the best answer I have read in any of the " blah blah blah is OP'd" threads.

+1
  13. bgolus

bgolus Uber Alumni

* Moving to Feedback & Issues forum.
  14. Archangel

Archangel New Member

ok for the Heal/hurt gun the EVERY other class deals more DPS then this weapon.

If you cant hit a moving target then whos fault is that? Also guess what, the range has a limit unlike all other guns in the game (sword is not a gun).

And if you get close enough for a support to shoot you not once but twice your just bad.

I play a support, I still have not been able to get 10 kills with the Heal/hurt gun in a single game. most my kills come from airstrikes or turret kills. Unless i Juice i barely get 1 kill with out any help with the heal/hurt gun.
  15. fake

fake New Member

Thank you for answering this so well. I play support all the time and most my HH gun kills are assists because they are just weak.

I don't get why anyone would complain about not being able to hit a moving target. It's just like saying, "I'm not very good and I wish this game wasn't so challenging."

I'm not on here asking to nerf the gunners, even though they just destroy me any time I see them.

My point to all the complainers: try to improve your skills as a gamer before you start asking developers to reprogram the game around your shortcomings.
  16. Alwaysdeadfred

Alwaysdeadfred New Member

Air strikes and shotgun are too powerful. All the supports do now is stay by their firebases and throw down airstrikes.
  17. Screwbeck

Screwbeck New Member

Support is a Paladin.

Everyone and their mom likes to play it, only the good ones will roll you with two instead of three buttons.
  18. Archangel

Archangel New Member

The firebase has a range limit too. and airstrikes have a cooldown.

i rarely use my firebase anymore and i still get MVP 80% of the time. Airstrikes show where they are going to land. Like i have stated before if you let a Support get close enough to you to use the shotgun twice then you need to rethink your approach.

The shotgun has basicly 5ft of range then it cant hit anything. Hell the airstrikes radios has more range then the shotgun.

If a Support is in your face with a shotgun then
    Gunner - Groundpund
    Tank - charge/spin
    Assault - charge
    Assassin - stop running straight at him
    Sniper - trap
    Support - shoot him back.
    same goes for heal/hurt gun and if you see an airstrike beacon. All classes can move out of its way if it isnt stuck on you.
  19. fake

fake New Member

If the support class is so friggin indestructible, then shouldn't they be getting mvp every game or the highest KDR?

How about instead of complaining about your frustrations, which sound like they have more to do with your gameplay than the actual game, you build an actual case.

If you could say that every time you play the other team crushes you because it's all support or that every time you play the supports dominate KDR or MVP, then that would be something.

For now, though, it's just "wah, wah, wah, this is really hard!"
  20. Captain Awful

Captain Awful New Member

This is the case when I play as support, or when I play against a support that knows how to press the B button.

[quote="fake"How about instead of complaining about your frustrations, which sound like they have more to do with your gameplay than the actual game, you build an actual case.

If you could say that every time you play the other team crushes you because it's all support or that every time you play the supports dominate KDR or MVP, then that would be something.

For now, though, it's just "wah, wah, wah, this is really hard!"[/quote]

This is the case when playing a player that knows how to use airstrike. The worst is when you're against six supports that spam air strikes all over your base and outside of your spawn gate.

Most matches I'm forced to play support to have a chance to win, or if I want to win easily. The other team's supports throw down a firebase outside our spawn, and the only thing that can kill it is an airstrike. Sometimes there will be a huge cluster of enemies pushing in one side or another, and the easiest way to kill them all is to throw air strikes on them. If they have a bunch of bots coming, or a lot of turrets, all I need to do is throw an airstrike and it's a one hit kill.

Airstrike has a much too strong AoE, in that it's a one hit kill.