Super Sudden Death Buzzer Safe spot

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by mncboxsox, December 16, 2013.

?

What is your highest single player Super Sudden Death run?

1. > than round 20

16.7%
  2. > than round 50

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. > than round 100

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. > than round 150

16.7%
  5. > than round 200

66.7%
  1. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

This is being brought to you straight from the strategy guide. While this works for any round that has buzzers it helps the most from round 82 to round 88 where you have 5 buzzers from each of the 5 spawns per round (except for the Jackbot / Gap-Shot round).
    If you run forward and stand in the doorway of the front spawn the Buzzers cannot hurt you. They will still try to instead of taking out turrets or you shields. Unfortunately, the only class that can shoot them from this position is the tank with his Jet Gun. The support can easily leash with the hurt gun by stepping forward a little and then back if he takes too many hits, but otherwise it is just used to to keep hardware and pro's from being taken out.
    There is another spot but that one is not mine to tell the world, sorry.
  2. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Because I stopped smoking crack this week, I thought that I would actually show people the position in the thread. Be aware, there are positions in the door that the buzzers can still hit you so you may need to adjust yourself a little to one side or the other to avoid all of the damage.

upload_2014-1-21_22-52-21.png
  3. feedle

feedle Post Master General

The wall behind the juice machine is where i deploy 3 in the air and they hit that as well.