Suicide by Charge?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Ars Arcanum, September 24, 2010.

1. Ars Arcanum

Ars Arcanum New Member

I have no idea if someone has already posted something like this yet (there's a LOT of forum topics and my attention span isn't big enough for it all), but here goes anyway. Sometimes when I kill an Assault or Tank that is in mid-charge, if their corpse makes contact with me, I still take full damage or even die. If I DO die, it says [Charge Icon]Ars Arcanum as if I killed myself by charging. Hell, even if the body wasn't moving I still died one time by KICKING a Tank corpse that died mid-charge. Is this supposed to be intentional, or just one really retarded glitch? And again, if this topic has already been covered, let me know and link me to the original post, if one exists.
  2. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

It's well known, but I don't believe it's considered a glitch. Since there no reason a tank/assault would lose any momentum even if they died, it kinda makes since that it would still kill you.
  3. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

Well a rocket propelled body is going to damage to you if it hits, and it really won't matter if it is alive or dead.
  4. Ars Arcanum

Ars Arcanum New Member

Well this one Tank I killed in Steel Peel stopped moving after he died mid-charge. I figured it was safe again so I started to move. I touch his non-moving body, and BOOM! I died. Apparently, momentum doesn't apply since it still did full damage.
  5. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

He was poisonous, duh. Just don't touch dead bodies, it is good real life thinking too.
  6. ptcMalice

ptcMalice New Member

I've had this happen to me, but the other character was an assassin. I had killed it, as a support, and ran over the body while trying to shotgun another person. I was killed by the sword.
  7. Unreliable Jim

Unreliable Jim New Member

It angers me when I died mid charge and the person on the receiving end of my charge dies without me getting credit
  8. Ars Arcanum

Ars Arcanum New Member

Poisonous sword is poisonous.