[SUGGESTION] Veto Ranked Maps

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by slocke, December 4, 2014.

1. slocke

slocke Active Member

With more maps being added to the pool for ranked match making can we have the ability to veto maps. Personally I don't enjoy the ice map and would prefer to play on the other two maps. Only give the ability to veto one map or scale the amount you can veto depending on how many maps there are.

Also if you could picked your preferred server/s. As a New Zealand player I can't play on the EU servers. So would prefer to say on the US and AUS servers.

Just some nice polish things for match making.
  2. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

I think everyone can play on US servers, so maybe the whole ranked system should always use US servers.
    slocke likes this.
  3. slocke

slocke Active Member

I did think that it defaulted to the US server but I am not entirely sure as I have heard people getting into games and getting lag as thou they were on a EU server.
  4. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

hmm, I wonder. I did have lags yesterday in ranked games vs US people though. Never had lags before on US servers though. Weird. Maybe I should read the debugger to tell what location it actually uses.