Suggestion: Turret priority

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Hawaiianspawn, August 13, 2010.

1. Hawaiianspawn

Hawaiianspawn New Member

Its just frustrating that turrets of all kinds wont relocate targets of more priority.

Example:
    I rushed the main base and took one of the stock missile turrets, and threw down a firebase. They both auto targeted the money ball and did so until they both died.
    It was extremely annoying because three guys dropped from spawn and took both out in 2 seconds.

Worst problem:
    Long range turrets will locate a sentry and hit the same barrier until that target is dead(mainly because i have to kill it). If after 16 shots it should move to another target(hopefully not hitting the barrier)
    75% of the time i see long range turrets they are just shooting walls.

This problem keeps occurring for me because i am a VERY offensive support.
    top:247 earnings when i got off tonight.
  2. Acosta02

Acosta02 New Member

Don't they always shoot the closest target in range?
  3. TheJustinIsALie

TheJustinIsALie New Member

How do you buy turrets in the enemy base? I see other people doing it but it doesn't show the buy turret button for me. Is it a glitch or something?
  4. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

You can't buy enemy turrets, you can only hack them. Best done with lvl3 Hack since it's fastest, lvl2 if you're lucky. Lvl1 hack cannot hack enemy turrets. Best time to hack an enemy turret is when a bunch of your bots storm in. The turrets target the bots first, giving you just enough time to hack it and start healing it for whatever damage it may have taken. This is also an excellent time to back it up by deploying your firebase since you are basically at the enemy spawn.

... I love doing this :mrgreen:
    Last edited: August 13, 2010
  5. TheJustinIsALie

TheJustinIsALie New Member

Thanks. I use the Support alot and never knew, I always destroyed them but this just makes the Support so much cooler.