Suggestion: Lobby Update

Discussion in 'Support!' started by stawos, October 10, 2013.

1. stawos

stawos Member

1st of all kudos on the lobby features in 55089! :)
    I do have a few suggestions that I think would still improved this game feature.

I love the loading status colors! Would it be possible to make everyone's loading dot visible to everyone else in the lobby? This will be an improvement that will let everyone know that we're ready to go.

Also I know there have probably been many requests for this already but some sort of mechanic to boot afk players from lobby would be great. Either as a host option or as a vote-kick, so that we can get games going.

Another suggestion for getting games going with afk players might be to have a host option to auto-launch /auto-ready lobby members after everyone is "green".

Again, I love what you guys are doing, keep up the "UBER" work! ;)
  2. GalacticCow

GalacticCow Active Member

+1

Just want to support this suggestion, this needs to be pretty high up on the todo list. Specifically the "not starting games when someone logs out and the others are "ready"" and the "kick" function for the lobby creator.
  3. corteks

corteks Active Member

The loading dot is actually showing the status of the server and whether it has loaded the system up yet or not.