[Suggestion] Galactic Wars - multiplayer mode

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by carrascosanto, November 1, 2012.

1. carrascosanto

carrascosanto New Member

Galactic Wars will be single player campaing, right?

If yes, then:

My suggestion is to be in ranked matches modes.

The player who would choose this mode, at first, put in a random group to dominate the galaxy.

These groups are not clans. Groups are predefined by Uber. The number? I do not know, maybe 4?

During a season, the group that dominate the galaxy, all players in the group win a prize at the end of the season, could be for example a new icon. The best players in the group winner could gain something more. The best players in the groups of losers alike, is something to think about later.

Basically work like this. The galaxy would, for example, 300 000 stars (300,000 games). The player who won the match conquer star FOR GROUP, not for him. The Stars won by a group can be regained by other groups, since the automatic matches define the struggle that star (which would be very convenient, especially if a particular group has a low number of stars).

Players from the same group may be facing normally, but this does not imply conquest, already the star belongs to the same group.

Clans can be formed of players from different groups, groups defined by Uber not prevent it.

Well, this gives suggested that initial idea to develop a much better way, I think is a pretty interesting idea.

If not:
    Close this topic. :)

Thx

(sorry my english, is bad) :/