[Suggestion] Galactic War...lackluster

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by loganfrost97, June 30, 2014.

1. loganfrost97

loganfrost97 New Member

Currently GW is currently....... well let's just say it's replay value isn't crazy high. Currently it's just multiplayer against an AI or several if it's a boss. And if you get sub commanders it's a joke, the enemy has zero chance unless it's a boss.

My suggestion is to make it more Campaign and Conquest like by having the enemy commander(who were already there on planet so it kinda makes sense) already have some or all of their base built. Obviously they can't attack right away because you would have zero chance, but something along those lines so it would feel more like your actually Conquering the planet.
    Extending on this you could have different pre structured bases that the enemy could start with as well as different AI tactics per enemy commander.
    And to not make multiple sub commanders over powering, have some planets with multiple enemy commanders. Their would probably need to be an algorithm to balance this so neither you or the enemy has too many members.
    Mixing all of this together plus already struggling with your lack of tech and since it would be random every play through this would add a lot of replay value to GW.

I understand this is all my opinion so I would appreciate you all letting me know what you think as well as Uber posting a comment saying "no way" or maybe a "we'll think about it" orrrr maybe a "don't worry, more is coming to GW, were just not saying what yet."

Anything is appreciated.
    Last edited: July 1, 2014