[suggestion] font size setting

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by infuscoletum, June 8, 2013.

1. infuscoletum

infuscoletum Active Member

Going thru the settings i noticed there isn't a font size setting, and honestly i think there should be, especially for metal/energy +/- numbers on unit/building info and the resource bar storage numbers!
  2. mcodl

mcodl Member

I agree that such a feature would be nice. And since the UI is server through html/css/js if I remember correctly then getting that should be fairly easy (not the case in alpha I guess :) ). Or at least modding the UI.

I myself am seriously visually impaired so the first thing I'll do (once a guide is released for that) will be making it readable for myself.

But since I'll be able to play it next Saturday (as I'm travelling and I couldn't get PA to work under WINE on my Linux laptop) then perhaps someone will figure it out in the meantime.
  3. infuscoletum

infuscoletum Active Member

Seems to be that all the font sizes are listed in:

...\Planetary Annihilation\PA\media\ui\alpha\live_game\live_game.css

just keep searching for "font-size". There seems to be a ".unit_health_info .health_resource_stats" section that lists the font as 9px. Which would make sense. Gonna test out some editing I guess LOL :geek: :mrgreen:

EDIT: I can confirm this works for the unit mouseover popup in the bottom left :D But not the meters on the top :(