Sudden Death Blitz Round 2838 (Solo)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by grindout, January 4, 2011.

1. grindout

grindout Member

Well I did No-Life it! Got to 2838 on on Sunday. Was about 11 hours of gameplay to reach it (slept in the middle). Could have gone farther but got caught off guard when I went to remake a longshot.

Special Thanks to V0LUM3, HulkingBubba69, TheBoom84, Jmv and others who kept me entertained in party chat at times during the play.

So far Round 2838 is the farthest anybody has gone by themselves. A pair got to 3600 something which is even crazier.

Videos of the end of the game (Last 72 Rounds):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkeGXigv8o8

(This video is when the game ends) Last 35 Rounds
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpFbPAuxP-Y

Videos are for people to see how I did it. One mistakenly made ShaveIce Turret but it helped sometimes also. Enjoy!
  2. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

Nice! :shock:

You should make a video tutorial on what you do at the start and such. (For Blitz Noobs like me).

Nail biting stuff in part 2 :p
  3. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

Good lord man, congrats!!

So...no shaved ice for you?
  4. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Look at all that MONEY!
  5. grindout

grindout Member

Haha I know right! over $500,000 in game money payout over $300,000

went up from level 78 to 92

@Jen - No, not after the patch. Rockets are way more powerful now which helps!

@Amaze - I definitely will do that man. Thanks for the idea. Many people have no idea how to set up early and bots get in early.
  6. TheBoom84

TheBoom84 New Member

Aww you're welcome. Now you're grounded from Blitz for a week.
  7. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Holy pitgirl wrapped in bacon.
  8. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

In the words of Hank Hill:
    Baaahhhhhh!!
  9. StarPilot87

StarPilot87 New Member

Sudden Death gets way too monotonous after round 100 for me, so I give you props for getting so far. Hell with my current record of 1265, I was thinking I would only get to around 500 when I started, and was practically begging for multiple Jackbot waves just to finally end it since it was taking so long.
  10. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Nicely done sir. Now have many cold ones.
  11. DeadStretch

Wtf Jack?!? You know good beer is supposed to be drank at room temperature right?
  12. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Sorry, when I talk alcohol my mind get stuck on whiskey and coke. :D
  13. DeadStretch

I was just testing you, warm beer is weird for my tongue but after a night of party'n when I wake up I will drink all the warm beer as long as it's clean and free of cigarette butts. I chugged a beer once where a dude put his out just before I did and I didn't realize until the butt was resting on my lips. I now am paranoid of this happening again so I now check all my beers before I drank* them.

*Drank is a term I like to use when I talk about getting drunk when I am already drunk.
  14. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Somehow I don't think GrindouT will care that his topic spiraled into drunken alcohol talk.

Also, drinking cigarette butts is gross. They definitely need to be cooked properly and served in a bacon wrap to be edible. And nutritious!!!!
  15. DeadStretch

He doesn't all he want is for users to read the op post and watch his amazing videos.

Drinking uncooked butts isn't even the worst I've encountered I , somehow, ended up chewing on the butt of a black an mild while I guess it fell into some nachos.
    One time I apparently started a fight over the lack of cheese on my taco while I was high on crystal meth...I ended up getting free taco bell tacos in the end.

So yea I now forever look in the bottom of my drinks and smell nachos before I put them into my mouth.
  16. grindout

grindout Member

Get out my thread with yur berr taulkk.

But seriously thanks everyone for teh congrats. It is monotonous but that is usually why i play my own little mini games during it haha.

Anyone down for Super Sudden Death Blitz hit me up. I find blitz really fun for some odd reason lol so just hit me up (ONLY IF YOU AREN'T A MORON)
  17. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Free tacos justifies the means. :ugeek:
  18. DeadStretch

Yeah Grindout I am always down for some Blitz. I may not be a moron but at the same time I may not always know exactly what to do. If you see my online send me a message or invite I'll accept. If I don't right away it is usually because I am in a match, and I don't really like quitting games.

Yes, free tacos made it all better. See I like nacho cheese on my tacos and since I used to work at TB I know what the portion should be. I guess the Manager on duty knoew exactly how to solve the problem. Free food is always a plus.
  19. Grec

Grec New Member

wut
  20. Grec

Grec New Member

I can tell you got bacon (you had a huge clip for your shotgun and clip size is the weirdest thing to put on a support), lucky. Bacon on blitz solo makes it soooo boring, I kinda wish it would just end after a while you know?

Especially when combined with churros. The support needs the RoF and Armor to keep himself and turrets alive so he can only use bronze Skill Regen. All that skill regen+Churros=extra firepower.