Streaming PA (fun)

Discussion in 'Videos And Replays!' started by Pychnight, June 30, 2014.

1. Pychnight

Pychnight Member

Hi, Today i decided to play PA using a PS4 Controller, it's certainly entertaining and very challenging :)

Overall, my hotkey profile works pretty well in matches for any one interested in trying pa with a ps4 controller, i will release the profile after further testing.

I also would like to challenge metabolical and Brad Nicholson to a friendly match when they have time, I will be using the ps4 controller if they choose accept the challenge

you can find the stream, i did today on my twitch (pushnight), i would link to it but i can't yet. ^^;
    Last edited: June 30, 2014
  2. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

Then get active, maybe share your opinion about totalbiscuit in the general discussion forum, or comment on bugs or something.

I will look it up, I am actually genuinely interested in how you managed to pull that off. Is it possible to use joystick for screen move? I would like the most, for the other joystick to move the mouse, by a sensitivity lock from center of screen. When the joystick is relesed to center, the mouse snaps to center, and when moved to edge, the mouse moves to edge.

I know it isn't that far yet, but man that would make it pretty acceptable as an input option.
  3. Pychnight

Pychnight Member

Currently the d-pad is mostly used for building shortcuts, the analog sticks are used for mouse movement and planet rotation (Middle mouse button), square is used for unit movement, circle is used for patrol and x is used for area attack, the options button is used for pinging.

L1 is currently being used for uber cannon toggle and L2 is being used for selecting all of the same type of unit, R1 & R2 are ether going be switch to the next planet and previous planet.

still improving the layout every time, i stream :)
  4. Pychnight

Pychnight Member

I will be streaming Missile mod in 10 minutes at http://www.twitch.tv/pushnight

Feel free to download Missile mod v0.1 from the missile mod topic, I will be doing a few tests and improving the mod daily :)
    Last edited: July 30, 2014