Stop [INSERT GENERIC COMPLAINT ALREADY ADDRESSED ELSEWHERE]!

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by BroTranquilty, November 5, 2010.

1. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

...i dont even know what more to say. anyone else wana finish for me?
  2. Mastah

Mastah New Member

Stop stealing my bacon?
  3. jaydogg

jaydogg New Member

lol... are you the forum rent a cop?
  4. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

I hate these threads more than the ones they talk about. :?
  5. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Stop... posting threads that start with stop and then followed by a generic complaint that was already addressed elsewhere.
  6. RACIN N420N

RACIN N420N New Member

7. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

8. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

Get better.
  9. Rolo

Rolo New Member

Try harder.
  10. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

11. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Harder, Faster, Stronger, Better?
  12. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

normally i hate these too. but 3 in a row? this isnt even the right place for most of them.

i hate spawnkilling. it will be dealt with to the best of the devs abilities. you dont wana break the game in the process of fixing a minor problem either.

i also hate prestige mode, but reguardless of my opinion, asking for cool looking stuff for finishing leveling doesnt belong here.

STOP POSTING STOP POSTS! i really hate to be a billy ruben, dont make be a billy ruben (sorry, hes the only other person i remember posting a "stop complaining" post before)
  13. Rody

Rody New Member

Harder, Better?
  14. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

You don't hate being a Billy Rueben. You love it. You love it. You love it. Looooovvvvveeee iiittttttt.
  15. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

tbh i dont mind it at this point. i said it when you posted yours that people are really harassing about some things and for that you have a point.

"yes, we all know the pills are big, stop calling, its not even my company!"

"yes, we all know the [subjects of complaint] are [in need of address], stop [posting], its not even my company!"
  16. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

Sorry to get all ham-handed on you, but please, pretty please, invert your controller when you play with me, Billy. ((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))
  17. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

No one is forcing you to read those posts. Its fun for those people to create those threads. If you don't like it then don't read em or leave the forum.

alternative text:
    No one is forcing you to stay in the game. Its fun for those people to spawncamp and pubstomb. If you don't like it then get better or quit the game.
  18. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

its a forum. even the admins agree, there are catergories of posts for a reason.

why is anything, no matter how hated it is (like spawn-killing), found in all 5 subjects.

it can be a wish, OR a feedback and issue, OR a discussion, but why does it have to be 2 discussions, AND 2 wishes and ideas, AND a feedback, AND a stradegy and tactic?

you believe it is me that is wrong about that? i left it alone for as long as i could, you cant say i didnt make an effort to ignore it.
  19. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

I was just pointing out that if we are going to hold the forums to a standard, shouldn't we be trying to hold the game that the forum is about to the same standard?

I agree with you that excessive posting about the same complaint ruins the forum because it paints a bad picture of the game to newbies of the game and also hurts the experience of people regularly on the forums. The only people that benefit are those with complaints and need to get it off their chest. But that benefit is much smaller than the damage they are doing to the forums and everyone else.

Alternative text:
    We should all think that spawncamping ruins the game because it paints a bad picture of the game to newbies of the game and also hurts the experience of people trying to enjoy the game without a team. The only people that benefit are those with teams and need to make themselves feel better by ruining other people's experiences. But that benefit is much smaller than the damage they are doing to the game and everyone else.
    Last edited: November 5, 2010
  20. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

Uh...what?