Steam reviews already starting to become a Scheiße show.

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by tehtrekd, August 18, 2015.

1. tehtrekd

tehtrekd Post Master General

Top reviews are both negative for reasons unrelated to the game, positive reviews getting blasted with "not helpful" rates.
    *sigh*
    kjotak109 and stuart98 like this.
  2. archmagecarn

archmagecarn Active Member

There's only 6 negative reviews so far, and the ranking is still Positive. Isn't this a bit premature?
    stuart98 likes this.
  3. tehtrekd

tehtrekd Post Master General

"starting to become"
    I could be wrong, but eh...
    stuart98 likes this.
  4. philoscience

philoscience Post Master General

It's true that most of the negative reviews are basically people who seem to be complaining about the past rather than the expansion, but right not it's 6 out of 32 reviews. Go leave a review! I just did.
    stuart98 likes this.
  5. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

i can't review because i don't have PA linked. I'm questioning the benefits of linking my PA as having not done so after all these years has left me with an INSTA-upgrade to Titans and steam version offers only :
    • steam social
    • (secure) autologin
    with the unwanted :
    • locking myself to steam name (and yes I have gone by other names on PA sometimes :p )
  6. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

@Tatsu you only lock yourself to your steam name when you run the game via steam. As long as you run via the Uber launcher you can still change your name as you see fit without affecting your steam username.

The solution is simple: Blast all of the negative reviews that don't review the game to bits with downvotes and upvote the reviews that are properly praising the expansion for being the awesome thing that it is to the heavens.
  7. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

However don't down vote realistic critisizm!

I wish people would learn it's unfair to rate a game based on past practices, and only on the content of the actual game. =L
    Nicb1 and stuart98 like this.
  8. kjotak109

kjotak109 Well-Known Member

This.

I just read the Steam Community Discussions on this game, and honestly, it's a big mess.

I posted a review about this game, and it was not long before I found out less than 30% of players found my review helpful.