Steam Crash

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Or3z, September 29, 2013.

1. Or3z

Or3z New Member

So if I have posted this is the wrong section my apologize but I hope an admin will move it to the right spot.

Yesterday I purchased PA on steam, downloaded and played for about 5 hours straight. No problems loading the game. This morning I decided to get on and check out the "Modding Community" to see what I would be capable of tinkering with "UI", "Models", "Maybe Smarter AI lol". After browsing through some of the forum posts looking at the location of PA files .json etc... I decided to try and boot into PA and play some. Only now I have a issue that PA can't seem to get past.

Code:
    [10:26:52.000] INFO Log file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planetary Annihilation\media\user\log\PA-10-26-52.000.txt opened
    [10:26:52.000] INFO Looks like we are running via Steam
    [10:26:53.094] ERROR Error reading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planetary Annihilation\media\user\mods: 3
    [10:26:53.094] INFO Loaded 0 mods

Willing to provide other logs if needed. This is the one I found in Steam Directory as I couldn't find any other files related to PA in AppData?

Also, I didn't add any files or modify anything. From the looks of this log file it seems that PA is trying to load 3 mods that I never added?

Anyways if anyone has a link or idea on how I can fix this let me know I'd love to play some PA to find more things like this haha so they never happen again -_-

Deleting Local Steam Content and re-installing didn't help either
    Maybe I'm misssing something I need to delete? I dunno where it is... :(