Splitscreen

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Wishlist' started by Crest, December 22, 2010.

1. Crest

Crest New Member

Being on the unreal engine is this going to be a possibility? I've played games like L4D 1 and 2 (which I know aren't unreal btw) and UT3 splitscreen with some simple console commands on my rig in the past. Plenty of fun and particularly hilarious obliterating my friends with mouse/keyboard while they use a pad.

I've played MNC on 360 a fair bit and one of the best features to us was splitscreen. Sudden Death Blitz is immense fun splitscreen. Is this something that might get worked into PC at any point? Maybe during the beta? :p
  2. MikeyTWolf

MikeyTWolf New Member

+1, since my brother is in a pitiful state, where his dad promised to upgrade his comp so A) it worked and B) can run ANY game at a half-decent framerate. But the **** upgraded all but the mobo (which doesn't have PCI-E) and the ancient video card with broken drivers.

Splitscreen would help him join in the fun.
  3. Demigod At Play

Demigod At Play New Member

This is a great idea. My friends all loved this game when I showed it to them, and since I opted to get the PC version over Xbox, it would be really great to still have the option to have that kind of local multiplayer support.
  4. FabTheZen

FabTheZen New Member

I hope UberEnt is taking into account the chance to make the splitscreen mode a reality for the PC version of the game. It would be a fantastic thing to me: every time an update is out I hope it brings the splitscreen mode... Thank you :)