Split-screen

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Raiden, August 20, 2010.

1. Raiden

Raiden New Member

My friends and I love playing split-screen on this game, but we describe it as clunky as best. There are quite a few frame rate issues when playing split screen. Besides that there are a few things we'd like to see fixed.

1. When in pre-game lobbies, make it split screen too so we can both go in the locker room and such instead of only one person having the time to.

2. When pressing the start button, keep the menu only on that players screen. There is no need for the start menu to cover both players sides.

3. Lastly, this is the one we most talk about. When pressing back to check out the score board, it stops the other player from moving and frame rate drops to 0 for a little over a second. This is such an issue, that when playing we have designated scoreboard times and we ask dead players to check it for us.

Over all though, this is the best arcade game i've played to date and i've played a lot of them. Keep up the good work.