spawn killing?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by TOM12121112, October 16, 2010.

1. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

what about it? i would like to see it countered. the spawn room is a good idea, but it really doesn't work in conjunction with ice traps. any ideas for a fix?
  2. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

Don't suck so bad that your spawn base gets camped
  3. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

is this the part where i throw out my k/d(5.4*), say i dont suck, and claim they just nerfed the assassin too much and the sniper is too o/p?
    *lies
  4. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

5. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

Well then how are people camping your spawn? Get a good team?
  6. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

maybe i play pubs sometimes. i had 3 assaults on my spawn doors today, and EVERYONE is familiar with the ice traps.
  7. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

[Edit] Nevermind I misread something.
    Last edited: October 16, 2010
  8. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

Hmmmm, well then rage quit?
  9. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

no. all that gets you is put back in the same game in 30 sec with no skills and 300 bucks.
  10. defiliation

defiliation New Member

I think generally 3 doors is enough to escape, but perhaps a jump pad in your spawn zone that places you on the edge of your base.
  11. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

3 sniper traps, and i actually had 3 assaults today with a bomb on each door. they pushed hard, dropped the ball, and then we got pegged in. i got out, rebuilt the downed rocket, and the ball actually went back up...
  12. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

Well then I'm plumb out of ideas. I rarely have a problem with this anymore, be it with team or with randoms.
  13. AARPS

AARPS New Member

I like the launcher option that sends you over the campers. Or maybe the upper ring build a charge with enemies on it and vaporizes them after 7 seconds. Or how about an ejector trigger for the upper ring inside the spawn room?
  14. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

thats not a bad idea, spead out the spawn exits more.

like team fort, put them on top and bottom and around to the back-left and back-right.

that way they would have to camp a door on both stories and at a 360 degree parimeter. i doubt they could do that with all six people in their team.

i dont mind camping in the enemy spawn myself. nice place to kill moneyball and stalk targets and give team sitreps as assassin. i just dont like killing right out of the spawn. they should have a method of sneaking out some door or jump pad.
  15. Scented Midget

Scented Midget New Member

MY idea!
    Having an ejector pad in the spawn room which would send enemies off the upper ring, and a different one for the bottom.
  16. heavensnight

heavensnight Member

i dont see this being an option your guys would like but here it is anyway. When your base is over-run by the other team a hidden pannel opens up in spawn to spawn a jackbot for 1-1.5k or maybe a panel to buy juice for 1-1.5k? just a thought
  17. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

Or kill the jerks before they get there.
  18. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

also hard to do, because a lot of the time it happens is because in pubs, your team will NOT try to push the other team back on an assault, they just defend.
  19. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

Start glitching and cheating?

Don't get me wrong, it is annoying when this happens, I just will find a new room if I get stuck one or two games with a bunch of noob jerks that let themselves get rolled.
  20. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

yeah, i do too, but the thing i noticed is, when anyone comes up with an argument, the general response is "get better". Where, in this case, the problem applies to more than just the poster. it applies to anyone who has had this happen to them. so therefore, everyone who plays the game would have to get better, because there are more than just forum people that need to be tended to. [/not a direct attack on rudy, just an observation]