Space Station?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by mrboombastic, July 11, 2013.

1. mrboombastic

mrboombastic New Member

I dont know about you guys but I would love a moon sized space station which you can put into orbit around planets and have them as a base of operations while you attack the planet you are orbiting.
    On it you would be able to build factories, defences, etc.....
    I hope Uber adds something like that into the final game I believe it would add greatly to the game.
  2. KNight

KNight Post Master General

Based on some of Neutrino's comments it's plausible we might have the ability in such that instead of Sending a KEW directly into a planet we would be able to instead if we choose to simply settle it into an Orbit, thus being able to use it as a "forward base" with factories and Unit Cannons, possibly some artillery as well.

Mike
  3. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

awesome, I want this to happen.
  4. RainbowDashPwny

RainbowDashPwny Active Member

I too hope that the comments are pointing in that direction. I would love to be able to build up like 3 asteroids and launch two as weapons to soften up my opponents and have a 3rd settle into orbit as a forward attack base to finish off my now hopefully crippled opponent =)