Sound Stuttering

Discussion in 'Support!' started by lemocha, October 16, 2015.

1. lemocha

lemocha New Member

Hello, I have a Windows 10 OS and I am having a problem with both PA in the fact that there is sound stuttering after I make a match and am playing it for at least 2 minutes. If you have any ideas on how to fix this please comment and any comment will be appreciated, even if it does not fix it. Thanks again.
  2. wyao

wyao Uber Employee

We've actually got a change on our PTE build that addresses a similar sounding audio issue. Could you try it on there and see if it's any better?

Quick how to guide
    dom314 likes this.
  3. lemocha

lemocha New Member

would it work even if I bought it on steam
    EDIT: I figured out how to get on it
    dom314 likes this.
  4. lemocha

lemocha New Member

Okay it worked for 10 mins but then it started up again
  5. Aryzing

Aryzing Member

Have you checked for updated drivers? If you are using your video card for audio (HDMI port) make sure to check for updated video drivers too.
  6. lemocha

lemocha New Member

My audio is from my Mobo and it is all up to date plus my graphics is up to date also.
  7. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Can you post a DxDiag.txt? Those contain a lot of info about your hardware and drivers, so that could be helpful. You can make one by pressing <WinKey>+R, typing "dxdiag", and pressing "Save All Information...". You can upload the resulting file here using the "Upload a File" button on this forum.
  8. lemocha

lemocha New Member

Here is my DXDIAG

Attached Files:

9. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Think I see your problem... Your using a usb headset.... Some of these don't play nicely with PA.

Try the game using normal 3.5mm headphones with the headset unplugged and see if that helps...
  10. lemocha

lemocha New Member

Ok, I just tested with my plugged headphones that I dont like as much and it doesnt mess up. I may have to get better headphones that are wireless in the future. Thanks to you guys I found out the problem!!!
    Aryzing and cdrkf like this.