sometimes people just miss the point

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by darkgamerone, January 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkgamerone

darkgamerone New Member

I posted a thread about a problem i have seen in game when people have a name hack. There names are not made with xbox approved names like ex. a gamer tag with the name ":)" this is not a word or letters and numbers its a smile face xbox would reject it. when people have tags like this in MNC and you view there profile it comes up with there real gamer tag and complaints and sometimes player reviews are disabled there for you can not put them down for hack or cheating as they are. and my post gets closed. This post was put under the "Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues" part of the forum and subject name was "please read this DEVS" was not meant for the "the community" there not the ones doing the patches.
  2. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

For the 5millionth time, its not a hack or mind control its a glitch that you can do when you enter a clan tag. I dont see why you would get so upset that people dont see your understanding and write multiple threads about something that doesnt affect you in anyway.
  3. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Let's go through this again...

My GT is JON10395. I can add a "Club Tag" through the Locker Room. My current Club Tag is LuvU. MNC displays my GT as [LuvU]JON10395. I hope that helps you understand why the MNc name is not alway identical to the Gamertag.

If I change my Club Tag to include the less than symbol (this little guy <), the system will not display anything including and beyond that symbol. For example, [:<]JON10395 will not display any of the blue portion of that particular tag. You will see it as [:.

Moving on...

There is something about MNC where XBL only recognizes recent players if you are host. So if you view the Gamertag in-game or in the lobby to submit a review or report someone, XBL won't let you review them because it doesn't recognize that you've played them.

So glitch and glitch.

I understand you're concerned, but also curious how many of us you have reported for adding < to our Club Tag.
    Last edited: January 21, 2011
  4. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

nobody took that seriously because you came out and said
    "i THINK somebody is cheating, with no solid proof, so i will report them as cheating." instead of asking what it was that you encountered.
  5. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

so you're making a thread about another locked thread you made...

my pony senses are tingling...

yes, this thread will be locked/deleted also
  6. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Well...
    :roll:
  7. MootPinks

MootPinks New Member

And next time maybe try putting the subject of your post in the line labelled "subject" and not a plea to the DEVS to read it?
  8. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

9. Ian

Ian New Member

I personally enjoy stacking perks, then hacking my profile so that you can't give me negative rep when I call in a nuke after an Uber. The ":]" hacked gamertag is just my version of a trollface :]
  10. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

Well I learned something from entering this thread.

[​IMG]
  11. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

com plate
  12. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

In before the lock
  13. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

It's a (WELL) known bug, Uber knows about it. Club Tags have been removed in the PC version and I assume Uber will fix this in the next update for the Xbox. There really was no need whatsoever to create another topic about it. Use the search darkgamerone!

I locked the last thread and I'm going to lock this one too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.