Someone looking for anyone to help him.

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by insaneundead17x, December 10, 2013.

1. insaneundead17x

insaneundead17x New Member

I am going to get the biggest detail out and for everyone to see

I have never seriously played a RTS

I have liked RTS games for the longest time yet never got any better than beginner nor had anyone to help me out, which is why I have stopped playing SC2. No matter what the game is I always try to incorporate some sort of strategy or tactics, which my friends commonly got annoyed with at times, but never was able to use it in an environment like this game.

I am looking for a clan that wont mind teaching someone even from the base level on up. I really love this game and don't want it to become one I don't like playing because of no one to play with and feeling inferior to anyone online. I don't mean it to sound like I'm asking someone to hold my hand the whole time but who will understand that I have no history at all with RTS games. What I really want is to be able to play with people of any skill level whenever and learn from them or practice with them. I don't have any real clan experience but have some with small teams of people that sometimes form online for small occasions, like a squad forming in Planetside 2 to take a base back from the cult heads.....sorry vanu....

I have looked into a few clans already but as I'm sure you can guess from above, I don't feel "good enough" to join them since I am a Newb. If you give advise on what clan might be a good choice I want to thank you before hand, and to recruiters thank you for the time you spent looking over this.
  2. krakanu

krakanu Well-Known Member

People of any skill level are welcome to join ballistic logistics. I was actually doing a few "training" matches with some members a few days ago. I literally said everything I was doing as I played a game against them so that they could see what I was doing/thinking as the match went on (harder than it sounds actually!). We had a lot of fun and I'd like to do it more often with players who are willing to learn. I don't pretend to be the best player of PA, but I know the ropes pretty well, and if you want a real challenge you could always challenge Gunshin to a match...

You can checkout our website here: ballisticlogistics.com

We play several other games casually but our main focus is PA and Star Citizen right now. Don't let the application process scare you away like it almost did for me. Its really is just a formality to get to know people beforehand. Almost everybody is accepted and there is a 30 day "trial" period for new recruits who are unsure about joining. That allows you to get to know us before you decide whether or not you really want to become a member, so there's no pressure at all.
  3. insaneundead17x

well hopefully I hear back from them soon, they seem very interesting and applied
    archcommander likes this.
  4. archcommander

archcommander Active Member

I presume all worked out okay with joining BL?
  5. insaneundead17x

yeah, had a problem with internet for longest time though so hope things are still good. Right after joining i couldn't get online till this week so
    archcommander likes this.