Someone beat me in a 1v1...please

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by xshammas, February 23, 2014.

1. xshammas

xshammas Well-Known Member

After losing a intense game in guardians of middle earth i began to feel what i had in the beginning of the game again, the rush of losing. Losing felt great because winning all the time made the game to the point where i could only play 3 games and then i felt like someone had put sleeping pills in my drink prior to the games.
    So i thought why not try and see if i could bring back the same thing in MNC. I know people think 1v1s dont matter and i feel the same way but since i didnt play this game in till after GB died out i focused on having superior firebases, outplaying through map movement and overall placement skill to the point where if someone came around a corner even if i was at a considerable disadvantage i would be able to throw down a firebase and kill them or make sure they were fucked up at the end of it. Towards the start of the 2013 i progressively started to care less about if i messed up throwing my firebase or trying to fix what i did wrong through self analysis and when the year was coming to a close i was simply playing the game to pass the time without caring if i did something wrong. Basically im trying to keep the spark of mnc that i still have by asking for someone to beat me in something i have always felt no one would be able to do beat me in, a firebase 1v1. If i cant find no one or cant be beat ill probably end up deleting the game for good and put this entire community behind me. I would love to lose constantly and decisively to someone that has put in the effort and practiced hard on support. I warn anyone who tries to play me that even though i hardly play the game i will try my hardest to win and the closer the game is the more ill buckle down and go for the win. I have done several 1v1s and i find my rules to be the most fair.

Shammas Rules
    -I throw down my firebase first
    -I need 10 turret kills to win
    -You need to score 2 turret kills if you want to throw your firebase first second game
    -If 2 turret kills were not reached then i will not let you deploy your firebase first
    -If you do score 2 turret kills then we play out the game till i reach or you reach 10 turret kills
    -If 2 turret kills were reached the 2nd game is played on your host
    -If the second game is played out then we add up the turret kills from both games and whoever has more wins
    2 turret kills might seem like a small amount but im done a few of them and it is actually hard for people to reach.

tl;dr 1v1 me bro. ill **** you up
    RandomToon likes this.