Some questions for Uber.

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by craftomega, September 14, 2012.

1. craftomega

craftomega New Member

1. When will we send $15 for shipping if we pledged more than $150?

2. When will the Private forums open up?

3. Can you guys put the Paypal money into hiring Sorian (Michael Robbins) for the AI?

4. Will there be a new trailer coming soon now that the kickstarter is over?

5. Is there any ETA on an alpha?

Please don’t ask questions that have been answered in features and suggestion thread.
    viewtopic.php?f=61&t=34022

That’s all I’ve got for now, will add any answers or questions people ask.
    If anyone else has questions go ahead and ask.
  2. rab777

rab777 New Member

1-not a clue
    2-not a clue, assume "Soon"
    3-assume "no"
    4-they have to actually make an engine first, the first trailer was concept so its nothing different from cgi footage. In this regard BE PATIENT. Remember they will have to actually make the engine first so were talking months!
    5-see above but add a couple of months after that
  3. insanityoo

insanityoo Member

1) I think you were supposed to include the extra $15 in your pledge. Otherwise, I think I heard mention of paypal after they send out the surveys.
  4. bathtub

bathtub Member

You are meant to pledge extra to cover the postage. You select the 150 level and pledge 165.
  5. acey195

acey195 Member

If you forgot to include the 15% in the pledge you are probably not the only one, One of the devs said you will probably reminded via email to send your 15$ via paypal.
  6. craftomega

craftomega New Member

This was more asking the devs to answer questions...
  7. acey195

acey195 Member

We just tell what the devs have stated multiple times. If you really want a devs answer, you can use the search button, or just wait for a while (since this question already has been answered, multiple times)