Some possible advancements - making it more interesting

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Wishlist' started by dreizehn, February 4, 2011.

1. dreizehn

dreizehn Active Member

I think with realising some of these suggestions a good game could be even more better

- Tutorial mode for all classes (really important)
    I guess this shouldn't be that much of work... just include also the other players.

- Possibility to play a full match offline against bots. Otherwise you will end up practicing online with others and ruining their gameplay (like I will likely do :-() ...playing online without knowledge can be frustrating and may discourage users of a guest pass who think about buying the game

- Custom classes:
    Here you can encourage the gamers to play the game without ending. Just add the possibility to unlock custom apprearances for the custom classes, different colors, glasses, beards, hairstyles ... This would be great fun.

- Give people the chance to create their own (battle)arenas. Maybe they can include traps (buzz saws on the floor, light barriers, ...) This way you have more to offer and fans who work for it like you see e.g. at left4dead
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

The UDK editor is on it's way.

Blitz can be played Solo and used to get a handle of each and every Pro. In fact if they'd play Blitz before going into Crossfire they will realize how important bots are to the objective. There is also a video explaining what Crossfire is about.
  3. Demystificator

Demystificator New Member

That has killed TF2. I hope to never see custom appearances in MNC beside colors.

The pros are fun enough like they are imo, don't need to put stupid glasses or hairstyles.
  4. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

5. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

In regards to customization I think it would best fit into the style and theme of MNC if it was done like sponsors in Nascar or Pro Racing.

Example:
    Stock:
    [​IMG]

Sponsored:
    A
    [​IMG]
    B
    [​IMG]
  6. dreizehn

dreizehn Active Member

Thanks for the statements. I never played TF2 so I didn't/don't know about it.
    I was just thinking about how to spend the earned money.

really cool :-D
    Thanks a lot. I must have overseen that. :shock:
  7. bhaal177

bhaal177 Member

Maybe force badges or medals onto pros for really tough achievements earned. I think that would be interesting and have you watch out/hunt the people with them. They would have to be really effin tough achievements though. Such as the get 2500 kills with the assault rifle. Plus if they are small enough, it wouldn't really effect the model that horribly. Maybe even a small ribbon on the shoulder or something.
  8. dreizehn

dreizehn Active Member

I guess I just misunderstood your post.

I meant that it would be really good if it was possible to discover the playable areas on man's own. Just to around to learn about the different areas and wondering about tactics.
  9. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Actually, you can open the maps and take a look around all by yourself. Open the console.
    (Das wre in der deutschen Version.)

And enter one of the following commands:

open DLC1_AmmoMule.hmap
    open DLC1_Grenade3.hmap
    open DLC1_LazerRazor.hmap
    open DLC1_Spunky.hmap
    open DLC1_SteelPeel.hmap
  10. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

those make my game crash. Just thought i would mention it.