Some bugs/issues I noticed after first 20 hours of gameplay

Discussion in 'Support!' started by omniusprime, April 26, 2014.

1. omniusprime

omniusprime New Member

Hi all,

I've bought the game last week and enjoy it a lot. Great concept!
    In 20 hours of gameplay I noticed the following issues:

Bugs:
    1. -Sometimes the game freezes when a planet is launched with Haley's. These freezes can also occur without a clear reason in a game with a lot of players/planets.
    2. -The reconnect function doesn't work and gives the login failed message.
    3. -When playing in a system with multiple planets, the soundtrack can start to play different songs at the same time. This is triggered by events on planets and when checking out different planets.
    4. -Pathing isn't optimal. Sometimes the Commander chooses a path around the planet to get to a building spot next to him. Sometimes units start walking circles instead of continuing to their waypoint.
    5. -Once you've clicked on a spawn point it can not be changed, even if it's not confirmed yet.

Issues/suggestions:
    1. -It might be an idea to set a maximum time of half an hour or an hour for a game in the lobby before it's automatically cancelled, if it hasn't started by then. For the past 2 days I've seen a 10 player FFA game in the lobby. This clutters the list up and can be used for spam using the game name.
    2. -Being able to see a marker on the map where your teammates have selected their spawn points can prevent unwanted clustering of commanders when you are in a team where people don't communicate
    warrenkc likes this.