Some about lore

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by fahd240, September 18, 2016.

1. fahd240

fahd240 New Member

Guys, on the lore several factions of robots wage war . It turns out, the commanders build other commanders such as the Titans , and the players , this feature is not available in order to prevent an imbalance , or the possibility of building these machines is generally impossible ? Where is because commanders are taken , factions just have to create them , or they just lose
    Last edited: September 18, 2016
  2. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

Titans are not commanders they are heavy assault or support units

you can build colonels however which are similar to supcom subcomanders from the advanced factory but if you lose your commander you lose the game still
    Last edited: September 19, 2016
  3. fahd240

fahd240 New Member

Sorry for my bad english , I'm aware of what you said. I just want to know how commanders are produced , they are located in series production or not ? If not, the war would have ended because of the destruction of all the commanders . So these are some commanders build other commanders , or they are built in any other way, or the technology of production lost, and only a limited number of commanders ?
  4. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

so the lore aspect?
    the commanders have been build by the progenitors a race appearantly extict who created the commanders to fight in a war between different species ... at some point during the war, these commanders went rogue fighting the progenitors who created them for their independence and after the progenitors appearent extiction split into varius factions with their own ways and ideals ..

regarding producing further commanders thats not quite clear
    one faction called the revenants has a bit of lore in which they defeat a enemy commander and overwrite its programming assimilating it into their faction ... but i would say that the surviving commanders are relics of the progenitorwar and that they lost the knowledge to construct additional commanders .. so the ones who awakened are searching for the others to join them ...

tl:dr i think it's save to say that the remaining commanders are the last of their kind
  5. fahd240

fahd240 New Member

But if they have lost the knowledge to build additional commanders , they must take care of but that is not, as the battle ends with the murder of the commander . I found on PA matches the information there is said "Thousands of years later, the first Commander’s would awakening. Still programmed to wage war against the other factions, these Commanders create the Commanders that are used in gameplay. " It seems faction leaders create commanders who use the players , well, at least I think so. Okay , in general, thank you for your answers
    MrTBSC likes this.