So who are we losing this week (9/14)?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Morph Mode, September 13, 2010.

1. Morph Mode

Morph Mode New Member

I'm not planning on playing Reach at all (Halo never did it for me for some reason) so I'll be going strong with MNC. Anyone planning to migrate to Reach for awhile and maybe come back to MNC after the dlc starts dropping?

Just curious. I'm hoping things keep going strong and games fill up and start at a good clip like I'm seeing now.
  2. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

ill play them both
  3. Polynomial

Polynomial Moderator Alumni

I was thrown into TEN- yes TEN games in a row that were in the middle of play today. I'm getting really tired of this awful matchmaking. I'm pretty sure the matchmaking isn't Uber's fault but I'll be playing Reach until Microsoft finally distributes the mega patch and hopefully helps this. Its just out of control.

I really can't sit through 10 failed matchmaking attempts. Why do I have connection issues with this group of developers games!? *cough* Demigod *cough* XD
  4. faits

faits New Member

I'm getting reach but I don't expect to play much (if any) multiplayer, outside of a co-op run on legendary and probably some firefight here and there.

Some of my friends who play MNC will (hopefully) start playing again once the patch drops, and I'll personally still be spending a lot more time with MNC than reach.
  5. RACIN N420N

RACIN N420N New Member

I most definitely WILL NOT be leaving for Reach.... I haven't played Halo since the first one
  6. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

I'll be checking out Reach, it's getting great reviews and Bungie is top notch. I can't wait for the patch to come out so you guys can enjoy the game better.
  7. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

I will be playing Reach.

I think its important to note that MNC and Reach fulfill different roles of gaming. I have bought two games since I originally bought MNC BUT I still play MNC regularly.

The quickness, strategy, fun, and originality of MNC will keep it a regular in the rotation of games I play.
  8. Vike113

Vike113 New Member

I'll be buying Reach, this game is great but it's just too laggy.
  9. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

I don't play FPS. Some may be good and all that, but I cannot acclimate to the perspective, nor do I enjoy it.
  10. DR0KZ

DR0KZ New Member

I have actually bought 2 new games since MNC launch but one is still in seal and the other barely left the box, so i'm not really sure about Reach. Loved the first Halos but Halo 3 was abit meh online and Reach is looking about the same, sluggish and too centered around powerweapons.
    Wil definetly get it someday to co-op the campaign but for MP i rather stick to UT, L4D and MNC.

MNC is still fun though, the people i play with pretty much put them self over the crap and just accepted that the game has these issues, so i guess i'll be playing that until the patch mostly.

Just hope it makes it trough testing.
  11. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

I'll be going to the midnight release, and playing the hell out of some Reach. Still be playing MNC, though. It's just too fun.
  12. ev_baw

ev_baw New Member

I'm going to keep playing Monday Night Combat. The disc drive in my xbox is broken so all I can do is play arcade titles. If the drive were working however, I would not buy Reach anyway. I really wish my drive was working though. I would REALLY like to play some more Borderlands. Unemployment blows and I can't afford to fix my xbox. :(
  13. jovial1

jovial1 New Member

There's room in my heart for both. :) I'll definitely be playing Reach tonight after I pick up my copy, but feel free to send me an invite for MNC. As a rule, unless I'm playing with friends, or just goofing around while my wife watches, I'm usually up for MNC.
  14. Galcian420

Galcian420 New Member

I love me some Halo, but Halo 3 was a steaming pile of ****. I'll continue to play MNC regardless of what game comes out, even Reach.
  15. Rolo

Rolo New Member

MNC is so good, I think I can put off worrying about Reach for now. Between the MNC fix/dlcs, and Red Deads DLC I'll be all set for awhile. I know most of my friends will be playing MNC for a loooong time. Just need the patch to make the MM a lil less frustrating.
  16. Qbakies

Qbakies New Member

Reach isn't going to pull me away but CoD: BO in November is going to take a good chunk of my gaming time. I'm hoping that MNC has at least the first DLC pack out by then to make me want to stay around.
  17. xxxScorpion

xxxScorpion New Member

I feel you there. Mine crapped out on me lately as well however I wasn't getting Reach anyway and I'll be sticking with MNC for a long time eagerly awaiting the patch and DLC.
  18. JackBotXL

JackBotXL New Member

I will be leaving for the almighty reach ( this is my first halo game). However, i will not leave this game. Its just, you know, gets kinda boring if a i play it all the time. A nice break from it will be refreshing when i play it again later.
  19. Chimpotle

Chimpotle New Member

I'm picking up Reach, but I don't know how much it will cut into my MNC time. My original plan was to finally play through my copy of ODST this weekend to get acclimated to Halo again, but all I could do was play MNC. It will probably depend on what my friends list looks like when I hope online.
  20. Beastleh

Beastleh New Member

This game was just to keep me sane until reach. Turned out to be quite a game.. But since Uber is taking their Sweeeeeeeet time making new maps and making that patch happen, I'm all over reach, maybe reach will have No lag.