So when can we expect more maps?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by PostwarBurrito, August 14, 2010.

1. PostwarBurrito

PostwarBurrito New Member

I love this game, already level 37. But I really would like to see some more maps added soon. Me and all my buddies are playing but were getting alot of repeats in the maps we play.

Also there is an error with matchmaking, when we play in a party we often get split up between 2 teams. A little annoying but just a minor nuisance.

If you all ever need help with anything in the game that I might be able to assist with I would love to offer my services.
  2. Time Glitch

Time Glitch New Member

The team-splitting isn't permanent. If you join a game in progress, it will split you up, but the next game, you should all get on the same team.
  3. The_Jx4

The_Jx4 New Member

Within the next month and a half, I'm sure.
  4. Chosen Predator

Chosen Predator New Member

I sure hope so i don't want to feel like it's getting repetitive but it only means the competition will be heavy and good since everyone will know the maps off by heart.
  5. bgolus

bgolus Uber Alumni

A watched pot never boils. Well, actually it does eventually, it just feels like forever doesn't it?
  6. PostwarBurrito

PostwarBurrito New Member

Hopefully we need to turn the heat up....
    More maps soon please
  7. l3g1t

l3g1t Member

So do you guys actually make dlc stew? Hopefully you add bacon because that doesn't sound very yummy.

But then again I like to play with my food.
  8. ALM1GHTY

ALM1GHTY New Member

Im loving this game but there is an issue with keeping your party members all on the same team. Last night i played and hosted a room with 5 other players and we were all in party chat. We searched for a crossfire game and i got put on the opposite team 3 games in a row We ended up losing 1 player and when we searched with only 5 not 6 players i was on the same team !!
  9. TangerineMoney

TangerineMoney New Member

ugh I'd hate to be the uber member who has to read a billion same posts, try searching your problem if its not there then post it. :)
  10. dashgalaxy86

dashgalaxy86 New Member

I honestly don't know if they are planning on implementing new maps... If they intended to have a ton of maps available, then they would let you choose the map before the game starts, not just veto it.