So I played against Oxy with a random pub team on my side.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by Grec, December 8, 2010.

1. Grec

Grec New Member

It sucked ***. First game I went 8-15 with the rest of my people on my team going like -21, next match I went 7-4. It suxxored.
  2. Grec

Grec New Member

Especially fighting against Billy's Assault and Boltaktion's Assassin at the same time (Shivers)
  3. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

Honorable Mention!!!
  4. Grec

Grec New Member

Oh ya Billy, I was playing on my sister's account xMeilynnx or whatever.
  5. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

Oh that was you? I was laughing my *** off trying to ring you out as many times as I could.
  6. SHOW YOUR HEART

SHOW YOUR HEART New Member

Aha. Was I there for this?
  7. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

Yeah, you asked why I was laughing my *** off.
  8. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

Aw. Curse homework.
    I wish I were there to have seen that.
  9. Grec

Grec New Member

I was laughing my *** off when we got in a hardcore grapple fight, using the LT secondary weapon grapple. Also I was abusing the jump pads like crazy.
  10. HI IM SNARF

HI IM SNARF New Member

Honestly, as far as pure, single playing skill goes, I can handle everybody on that team but Billy (who eats my face no matter what class he is).

The only reason why their team beats me so bad aside from that isn't because they are good at the game (not saying they aren't good...it's just not the real reason why they're owning so hard), but because they are a REALLY REALLY good team. Every time I was fighting one of them, they'd have some crazy way to use at least 3 classes to gang rape me. I would have a face-grapple off with Obs, and then instead of her lunging at me to try and kill me, she'd take a few steps back so when I lunged at her a tank hiding around the corner could death blossom me or charge me off the cliff. That happened like 8 times when I was playing them.

Pretty much when you are facing them, everybody has everybody's back, and you will never get a 1 on 1 fight against anybody. They work together really well.
  11. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

That's pretty much how we roll. A lot of our team work is instinctive and learning to gang up on invincible juiced players pre Dlc helped us out a ton in that regard. :)

That, and most of us don't play slayer oriented classes like gunner, sniper, and assault. (though with bolt back we now have an extra one of those when we need/he feels like it).
  12. Grec

Grec New Member

Ya, I've played with Boltaktion a few times without the rest of oxyteam on his side and it wasn't as bad (He was still pretty good), but they are seriously good at teamwork. I'm guessing that they're calling plays out to each other like were people are and when somebody needs help healing a turret or something. Billy's a total badass though. Still I probably wouldn't have been assraped so hard if it was just one of them.
    Last edited: December 10, 2010
  13. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

14. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

Can I still be the "Wildcard"?
  15. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

I try to use my irresistible charm to my advantage~ <3
  16. SHOW YOUR HEART

Like Hudson said, our teamwork is pretty instinctive. I've known Hudson for years now, and our play styles have always complemented each other's. Even more so in MNC.

All that aside, we still NEVER run plays or anything of that sort (barring Team OxyTeam's trademarked moves, of course). It's all about fun. When everyone is having a good time, everyone has everyone's back. Everyone is always trying to pull off the next best thing. Hudson and I were just talking about how fun it'll be once these new teams in the works are finally formed. :D

Should be a blasty blast.
  17. Grec

Grec New Member

Ya, I idolize you guys. I'm trying to start a clan, ECD but so far it's me and Darkburai, and some people that wouldn't commit. That's what I want for my clan, active members that instinctively use teamwork. Pub matches are boring.
  18. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

I think you highly underestimate me grec/snarf, as well as oxyteam as a whole ;)

But like hudson said, we don't do many callouts or anything, we just watch each others backs

No "I" in team right?
  19. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

Well, unless one of you a-holes can steal my kill as I go for a gunner grapple, that is.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
  20. SHOW YOUR HEART

AMAGAAAAWD.