So I hear the PC has firebases with more health

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Pothocket, February 25, 2011.

1. Pothocket

Pothocket New Member

...and this is because players are able to react to them quicker and start causing damage sooner. Is this true? If so, I declare it stupid.

Every fire base destruction goes like this: stays out of range, stands completely still, and snipes the firebase with whatever weapon they have that's best suited to the job, or they edge up to it and stand completely still at close range.

Either way, if the PC version really does have more health, the change has a bigger impact on events other than what they were trying to "fix".
  2. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

so?
    PC has a lot of changes
  3. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Why the hell do we even care? It's not happening to us, so let it be.
  4. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

I heard the PC had a mouse.
  5. Pothocket

Pothocket New Member

6. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Who cares? The Xbox will never get it like Uber promised that they'd update the 360 version more.
  7. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Yes, the firebase's DEPLOYMENT has better armor. Takes more to destroy one deploying. I believe firebases already deployed have same health.
  8. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

we can only dream that one day this game will have the proper balance the pc has..
  9. AncientSpartan7

AncientSpartan7 New Member

Agreed, The fact that Microsoft is only in it for the money... Seems we wont get alot of stuff for awhile, which I mean is fine by me, they just need to nerf some stuff in it and i would be fine. Anyone ready for the tournments?