so how about a new turret

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Mellowbusiness, March 20, 2011.

1. Mellowbusiness

Mellowbusiness New Member

this turret should be special from the other turrets as it moves around your entire base, flies in the air and what it can do is shoot mines (these mines can stick to the floor/wall if they miss) You can shoot the nub to destroy it but its moving part has weaker (like lv 1 long shot) armor but harder to shoot since its moving around constantly (like a running assassin)

the mines have a variety of effects from goofing up your controls, making your character spin, draining 2 boxes of juice, lowering skillz, etc.

lv 1 moves around only 10% (20% hacked) of the base from its turret nub. mines do some damage (like 25% to a Silver armor assassin). $100

lv 2 moves around 25% (50% hacked) of the base from nub, mines do double damage added random effects $250

lv 3 moves around 50% (100% hacked) of the base from nub. mines have more random affects, has spotlight which makes a loud sound if it detects an enemy. $500

i'm not good with names, so what do you think?
  2. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

Gyropyro turret. It just needs more flames for the name to fit.
  3. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

So how about no.
  4. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

That could be the worst idea ive heard in my life.
  5. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

A moving turret. That drops mines.

I call anti-fun.