So hard to join a game

Discussion in 'Support!' started by macer13, March 2, 2014.

1. macer13

macer13 New Member

Every time i want to play a match i get disconnected or connection failed from the match i join. it takes about 10 mins to enter a game. when is some sort of matchmaking system going to be implemented?
  2. Geers

Geers Post Master General

I have the same issue. Also I had the exact same game lobby on my screen for 6 hours. Well, I saw it then six hours later I saw it again.
  3. Petah

Petah New Member

I have not been able to join a game yet, it always says "Failed to join game". A little more info why would be nice/
  4. midspark

midspark Member

I think most of the matches that you attempt to join, when that happens, is when you and someone else tries to join the game at the same time and other times, it's "shadow games" where a user starts a game and then cancels it, but it's still being processed by the server.

At least that's what it seems like to me, especially when there are multiple games made by the same individual. I've just made a game and waited for someone to join. Seems to be a lot faster.
  5. macer13

macer13 New Member

the game is super fun, if you can join a game, its such a headache to even attempt to join