Snipers jumping capabilities

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by MadGama, February 24, 2011.

1. MadGama

MadGama New Member

So today i was playing a match on the Ammo Mule Arena and i noticed this Sniper on top of the dome that is located in the middle of the map, i was playing as a Support and all i could do was watch as my team mates who were playing as either Tanks or Gunners getting constantly headshotted as soon as they left the spawn, and whenever the Sniper managed to get Juice, all he had to do was just jump on the upper ring of the base and just instantly mow down everyone that was there, now this brings me to the issue wich you can propably guess from what i've said, does the Sniper really need all that jumping power? I tought the only ones with such jumping potential were the Assassin and the Assault, the Sniper is OP already with the Rate of Fire as its Gold Endorsement, Freeze Traps and a Grapple wich leaves you mortally wounded or kills you, i didnt know about the Snipers jumping capabilities till this match, and in all honesty: i really wish to see this ridicilous jumping be nerfed, the Sniper really doesent need all that jumping power.
  2. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

A Sniper with Gold Armour will lose half his health and most likely fly off the map if hit by an Assault's LVL2 Bomb while bunny-hopping. Just sayin'.
  3. MootPinks

MootPinks New Member

I've been thinking about this and can think of absolutely no way any of the classes could possibly counter the second weakest armoured class standing on top of a massive building in full view of the entire map. Definitely needs to be nerfed. Remove the sniper's jump and break both his legs just to be sure, forcing him to drag himself around the maps by his arms.
  4. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

[​IMG]
    ?
  5. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

[​IMG]
    ?
  6. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Favorite post of the day.
  7. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Either nerf the skinny white dude, or buff the plump Italian. Why is he the ONLY one who can't jump up to the spawn ring on Ammo Mule? That's racist.
  8. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

...Italian is not a race.

On topic: if you want the support to jump higher, get him to diet!
  9. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Yeah, it sucks having to walk around the walls on floor level.
  10. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Really? Like, no joke, I thought it was.

Huh.

.....what will Italian food mean to me now?