Skirmish Matches?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by JWest, August 22, 2012.

1. JWest

JWest Active Member

Everyone keeps hopping on the "no single player" train, and I'm all for that as long as we're talking about a campaign. However, I'd still like to have single player skirmish matches. Sometimes we get the urge to game when we're sans an internet connection (us with laptops anyway), and sometimes we just don't feel like playing online. Plus we know how brutal some AI's can be (remember Sorian, anyone?). So what''s the word, anyone agree with me?
  2. KNight

KNight Post Master General

...................................you have read the Kickstarter Page right? ;p

Yes there will be offline single player AI skirmish.

Mike
  3. JWest

JWest Active Member

Oh, well apparently I missed that on the kickstarter page XD I swear I read that page over and over, how did I not catch that... With everyone talking about how single player was unnecessary, it just got me a little worried :p
  4. coldboot

coldboot Active Member

Making single-player skirmish costs them nothing except for the gameplay AI, so it's likely they'll be able to do that.

Many people want to play co-op multiplayer, so the gameplay AI will have to be implemented for that. So it's extremely likely you'll get your single-player AI skirmish.
  5. Sorian

Sorian Official PA

You know, I seem to remember that guy. ;)
  6. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

I hear he's pretty hard core.