Simple thread... sign this please

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by starstream2, October 21, 2015.

1. starstream2

starstream2 Member

2. mwreynolds

mwreynolds Well-Known Member

Seriously.
    Still this.

You did not pay for Titans period.
    How hard is this to understand.
    sigmud2, Remy561, wilhelmvx and 6 others like this.
  3. starstream2

starstream2 Member

I guess paying $90 and then being epected to pay another $40 is to much.

You don't like it?, go somewhere else but don't stay hear if you're just going to complain how this whole thing with titans is a waste of time or should just stop.
  4. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Seriously dude give it a rest. Uber do not owe you or anyone else a thing, and given the recent layoffs it's obvious they're not rolling in money like many are trying to make out. This frankly is in very poor taste right now.
  5. starstream2

starstream2 Member

Meh, still gonna make it clear that petition is still open.
  6. V4NT0M

V4NT0M Well-Known Member

IDK sounds like you should be taking your own advice?

I'll sign your petition if you can tell me what is in titans that was promised in early access that is now not in the base game.

In all honesty, the petition makes me lose faith in humanity. I'm not sure if Kickstarter or early access came with any guarantee of what you would receive.
    sigmud2 and stuart98 like this.
  7. Alpha2546

Alpha2546 Post Master General

I saw it on EA when it was 90 bucks. I thought PA would never be worth the 90 bucks so I didn't buy it back then. Instead I bought it for 40 when it was at a discount on a steam EA winter sale.

Learn to read what the game is about and what you can expect next time. You supported with your 90 buck the original vision of PA WITHOUT Titans.

Wrong again, apparently you've got a reading problem. People who bought PA get it at a discount which saves you 66%.

Now I do get it that you feel salty because of kickstarter backers getting it free and you don't. 90 is a lot and all kickstarter backers got it for free.

But I'll never ever support a cause that is described as this

Get out trying to live on other peoples backs
    stuart98 and MrTBSC like this.
  8. starstream2

starstream2 Member

They asked for a silly price of $90 for the alpha, for that price we at least deserve to get what's in TITANS than just the PA we have know, the PA we have know is worth at MOST $20, but to take everything that was supposed to be PA and put it in to TITANS and then ask for another $40 is just BS.

So from where 'm standing, we where asked to pay $90 for an alpha that never got what is was supposed to get, and then they robbed us of our money by taking content for it and put it in to a new game called TITANS, and know want us to pay $40 for what we should have gotten when we paid the $90...
  9. starstream2

starstream2 Member

I think you're mind is a bit closed... unless you where joking you should know this is not because of kick starter backers getting it free, go back and read what i wrote and then come back with a new conclusion.

but if you're to lazy too do that then let me make it clear.

$90 for a incomplete game is BS, and then asking for $40 for what we should have gotten at $90 from the start is money robbery.

clear enough for ya pal?.
  10. Alpha2546

Alpha2546 Post Master General

No please enlighten me!
  11. starstream2

starstream2 Member

Wow you must have a terrible imagination, and i'm not going to fall for you're trap btw so good luck getting me to start explaining every last detail, i'm sure you can think it up ^^
  12. V4NT0M

V4NT0M Well-Known Member

They asked for a price that was consummate to the funding they required for the project. As with the kickstarter you were paying over the odds to help fund the game, if that wasn't clear to you then it's your fault for not reading or understanding simple economics.

As noted above, the price you paid was not based on the number of units you were going to get in the game, it does not entitle you to all future content and dlc packages and I'm pretty sure it didn't say that you would get those included anywhere.

They can ask what they want for a game and it shows up in humble bundles and sales often, there are thousands of games on steam that are not worth their list price, but wait for a sale and buy it.

Further, they're not asking you to pay $40. You get a discount.

Again, what is it that you never got?

Again, they quite clearly do not want you to pay $40. QUITE CLEARLY. -> Edit: I understand that the deal which ran for months may now have ended but you had months to take advantage of the discount.
    Last edited: October 21, 2015
    stuart98, ArchieBuld and cptconundrum like this.
  13. gmase

gmase Well-Known Member

Image you get a million signatures, what should uber do?

Give it free for every pa owner? In that case I, who paid 6€ for PA and 15 for titans, want my 15€ back as it was my divine right to get it for free. Do you think uber has the money to refound most of titans sells?

Wouldn't it be unfair for those who run to buy titans (and supported its updates), that now it becomes a freegame?
    stuart98 likes this.
  14. starstream2

starstream2 Member

Wow.. you're terrible at this, this has nothing too do with the limited time discount on titans... go back and read what i wrote, then come back again.
  15. starstream2

starstream2 Member

This is getting tiresome and off topic, the point of this thread was to let people know the petition is open, and know all of you are turning in to a war of fair and unfair, i'm not going to respond to anyone of this criticism and only to posts about the petition... if they don't intend to start a argument.
  16. V4NT0M

V4NT0M Well-Known Member

I think I speak for everyone when I say "we give up" nobody knows what you're point is and it's obviously our fault.
    stuart98 and cptconundrum like this.
  17. gmase

gmase Well-Known Member

What's the goal of the preposition? Free for every owner of PA? Refound to owners of PA who bought Titans? You really think uber will do anything about it if you get x number of signatures?
    Answer this to clarify the goal of the petition.
    stuart98 likes this.
  18. starstream2

starstream2 Member

I never said it was anyone's vault...

TO THE POINT: TITANS should have been a free update to PA for the $90 backers, nothing more nothing less.

that's the point.
  19. starstream2

starstream2 Member

ask pavel komin, he made it.
  20. Neumeusis

Neumeusis Active Member

Hello,

Just read your petition. Don't understand the problem.
    Uber offered Titan to all people that supported PA.
    That mean : pledgers of the Kickstarter.

All other people are standard customers that bought the game "normally".
    At an exorbitant price or not, but one should know how to spend his money wisely...

Yes, it can hurt to pay an unfinished game $90, but nobody forced anybody to do so.
    If you buy a TV, then a new enhanced model comes out, you don't ask for the new model for free. Same here.
    sigmud2, stuart98 and ArchieBuld like this.