Signing up with The Cult

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by icycalm, August 28, 2014.

1. icycalm

icycalm Post Master General

All the information you need on what The Cult is and how to sign up with us can be found here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/insomniacult

Any questions, let me know by posting in this thread.

EDIT:

Current best showing on a tournament match so potential candidates can see the sort of game we prefer to play to evaluate if they'd like to try playing with us:

Current roster in rough order of experience as of Jan 21, 2015:

CULT|icycalm
    CULT|jeffrobot494
    CULT|recoil
    CULT|Masahiro9891
    CULT|fede16071995
    CULT|Deletive
    CULT|Someguy
    CULT|theiban
    CULT|chevvy
    CULT|gmase
    CULT|agentx
    CULT|infernovia
    CULT|danjiro
    CULT|TheHangedMan
    CULT|tackywoolhat
    CULT|Breadcultist

There are also at least 10 or so complete beginners who are not even on PA Stats yet (and hence not listed above), and another 4 or 5 candidates for the clan with whom we need to play a few more games to determine if they are a good fit for us. So all in all I'd say the full extent of the clan stands currently at around 30.
    Last edited: January 21, 2015
  2. Masahiro9891

Masahiro9891 New Member

So is that Polish guy going to be joining us for good?
  3. icycalm

icycalm Post Master General

Updated the OP with information on our best tournament showing so far, and a current roster of players. I'll be doing that regularly from now on to encourage people to think about joining us.

We are interested in all levels of players, including players who have no interest in participating in tournaments and just want to play huge team games with us over voice chat (huge team games being our specialty and favorite mode of play), but we are especially looking for Uber/Platinum players at the moment, to help make us a credible threat for season 2 of Clan Wars. If you are an Uber/Platinum player I can guarantee that you will play in all tournament team matches that we will participate in (and we will participate in all of them), or at any rate in as many of them as you want to play, as opposed to the other established clans which already have a bunch of Uber/Platinum players of their own, and where you will likely be relegated to playing in a tournament match once in a blue moon. If you like a big challenge, the challenge of helping a new clan rise to the top is infinitely greater than that of going in a top clan and helping them... stay where they are, I guess, so please consider joining us and helping Clan Wars and other team tournament events become more hotly contested.

If you have questions or concerns, or simply wish to make your interest known, post in this thread and let's talk about it.

P.S. The Polish guy Masa is referring to above went with Team Burning.
    Last edited: January 19, 2015