Shirts

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by megacy, February 17, 2013.

1. megacy

megacy New Member

I personally think that the shirts should be available to all backers, for ~30 dollars extra, not just for people who spend >$100, for multiple reasons. First of all, I think the shirts are AWESOME and also, the more people wearing these shirts, the more advertising your game gets, selling the shirts is pretty much having people pay to advertise your game, does it get any better than that?
  2. mechaphantom

mechaphantom New Member

I'd agree with this, I getting one shirt and would love to buy one of each or even more copies of a same shirt, shirts don't last forever and the image will fade, shirts get holes in them and so on. I want moreeee shirt power.

But probably won't happen they say never going to be for sell.
  3. Pawz

Pawz Active Member

It'd make more sense to make a new shirt design -'Cosmic edition' or something that is still awesome but different from the backer shirts.
  4. lynxnz

lynxnz Member

wonder if Uber would let us print our own shirts as well?? :roll:

... Perhaps using the logo's and artwork that has already been pitched for the shirts they are offering. Only in the interest of getting a higher awareness of the game and the good work that is going on here.

note : personal use only, not selling.