Shipping Physical Rewards FAQs

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by mkrater, July 2, 2015.

1. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

It’s been 3 weeks since we began shipping out physical rewards. We still have thousands more to ship so if you haven’t received yours yet, please know that it’s on its way! We’ve been receiving a lot of questions regarding rewards and shipments. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions.

Where’s my rewards?
    Rewards are still being shipped. We have thousands of backers to send rewards to all over the world. We have a small, but efficient fulfillment team working hard to get packages out as quickly as possible. They’re just as excited to ship your rewards as you are to receive them. ^_^

Is there a tracking number?
    No, there’s no tracking numbers, sorry. We’re shipping with USPS and do not have tracking for these packages.

Why do I have to pay more to receive my shipment?
    If you live outside of the United States, you may be charged customs/import fees to receive your package. The packages are shipped via USPS from PMC in Redmond, WA and have the estimated value of the products posted on the outside of the box. If customs request further information regarding the contents and their value, please email support@uberent.com.

What do I do if my address has changed?
    Please email support@uberent.com to let us know what your new address is and we’ll try to get it changed before it’s shipped. If it ships before the address is changed and the package is returned, we’ll make sure to re-ship it to the new address.

Where’s my USB drive?
    Did you receive a rubbery black and blue Progenitor? That is the USB drive! Clever, isn’t it?
    To access the USB, gently pull up where the red dot is. You may need pliers or fingernails the first time you pull it out. The USB drive is 8 GB and arrives empty. At the time of manufacturing, we were still creating the game and the Launcher. Instead of loading an outdated Launcher on the drive, we decided to mail a game key card to allow access to the latest Launcher.

Some of my miniatures arrived bent. How do I fix them?
    The miniatures were manufactured through Reaper Miniatures. https://www.reapermini.com
    Through their Forums, we’ve discovered that you can place them in hot water, carefully remove them, and bend them back into place. Running them in cool water can help set the piece.

What do I do if something is missing or broken?
    Please email support@uberent.com and let us know and we’ll work to replace the missing or damaged item.

If you have any other questions or issues, please email support@uberent.com.
  2. lemonrev

lemonrev New Member

Australia Canberra, just revived box. and 3 figurines. Thanks. Its a pity the little figurines where not painted :)
    maxpowerz likes this.
  3. maxpowerz

maxpowerz Post Master General

I'm still waiting on mine,
    I'm guessing the guys at custom's are still wearing my shirt and playing little war games with my figurines before they decide to send it through to Adelaide...
  4. panzeroceania

panzeroceania New Member

how can I get this version?

I received my $100 physical reward today but was puzzled by the difference in the version this guy has vs what I got. He doesn't seem to be a backer or know much about PA.
  5. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

6. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

that appears to be the retail collectors edition
  7. panzeroceania

panzeroceania New Member

curious that it comes with a case for the game while the backer 'collector's edition' does not. Also that the box, game case, and art book are all shrink wrapped, while the back edition is not. It's also significantly cheaper than the $100 tier, yet includes the art book. I wondered why the box I got was so big when it just had an optical disc in it, now I know why.

I feel exceptionally bad for the people who backed $250+ and still didn't receive a case for the game, in a collector's edition product, as early supporters.

Had this been made an option to backers, I gladly would have payed to upgrade my order. It would be one thing if this was simply an aftermarket bundle by a third party, but the box is very obviously extra thick for items to be included in it.
    Last edited: August 2, 2015
  8. maxpowerz

Is the USB key part of the regular Cosmic Limited Edition, Or is it a Kickstarter backer only item?

If it is in all Cosmic editions that's awesome, i'd prefer an Awesome commander shaped USB stick over a Printed DVD cover ..
  9. Gorbles

Gorbles Post Master General

Do we have a rough ETA on when "everything will be shipped" yet?

I kinda want to know where mine could be, but I also don't want to be asking the question endlessly. Similarly, I don't want to wait too long and risk having them consigned to the eternal hell that is the UK's Post Office lost and found vaults.

Just having an aim "everything shipped by Q4 2015" or something would help.
  10. jables

jables Uber Employee

We don't have that date yet. We have everything in the fulfillment center, but at this point all shipping is handled through them and we are just waiting same as you :( We do poke at them multiple times a week, but they seem to be set at one speed and us poking hasn't sped that up.
    cdrkf and Gorbles like this.
  11. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

To be clear, that boxed edition was *way more expensive* when it came out (the price now is stupidly cheap, in fact at £20 I might get it given that costs *less* than a G300 gaming mouse on its own!). It was like £200 when it first came out, the price has dropped because they obviously have left over stock.

Also the game box is bigger I think depending on your reward level there are many more things like commander statues and so on that aren't in the base physical reward tier. As I understand it Game put that deal together themselves with Nordic (the company that did the physical copies when it came out) and was done independently of Uber / the Kickstarter Rewards.

Edit: Thanks @stuart98 and @panzeroceania for pointing that out, I needed a new mouse and now I get a physical copy of PA and the art book to go with it :D Incredible deal given the price when it first came out (the mouse on its own costs £40).
    Last edited: August 11, 2015
  12. maxpowerz

Cough *bump* cough...

@mkrater ,
    Can someone answer this question for me please..
  13. cola_colin

My memory says: Kickstarter exclusive.
    maxpowerz likes this.
  14. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

To those who pledged $95 or more on the Kickstarter, it was available as an add-on purchase while finalizing your pledge.
    It was not available with the Cosmic Edition purchase.
  15. maxpowerz

You know I wouldn't mind if one of those USB sticks "accidentally" fell in to my awesome box of Cosmic Limited Edition goodies...
    LOL
    stuart98 likes this.
  16. Tankh

Tankh Member

Do you know anything on in which order they send them? Is it like first Australia, then some part of Europe, or is it just random? I'd like to know when (if) I should start getting worried :p (I live in Sweden)
  17. cola_colin

It is by the content of the package afaik. So you first everyone who got tshirt A, then B, etc.
    mkrater likes this.
  18. Gorbles

Gorbles Post Master General

I'm an H, and still waiting, if it is alphabetical at all :p
  19. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

As @cola_colin mentioned, it's packed and shipped by like-items. So for those that pledged $100 and ordered the yellow Alpha shirt, you'll all receive your items at the same time-ish. Then those who pledged $100 and ordered the Asteroid shirt will get theirs lat the same time-ish. :)
    Gorbles likes this.
  20. Tankh

Tankh Member

I see. I did pledge the $100 one, but I don't remember which t-shirt I selected.

Edit: Where can I check which t-shirt I picked? can't seem to find it at store.uberent.com