Setting your X-Box NAT type to "open"

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by mncboxsox, December 30, 2013.

1. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

I have uploaded a PDF with step by step instructions for opening the 3 ports on your router required to set you NAT type to "open" instead of "moderate" or "strict". Because there are so many types of routers and differing versions of firmware it is by no means comprehensive, but does show basically what needs to be set for this to happen. Also, I have only written this for wireless configurations so far but hopefully you can extrapolate for hard wired connections as it is the same principle.

The document is on my drop box at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmdqssuym7drzx0/Setting your X-Box NAT type to OPEN.pdf
  2. feedle

feedle Post Master General

Its good for hosting pms and lobbies but only if you got a good ul dl ratio...
  3. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Do they make a cream for that? I mostly posted this because it pretty much takes holy water and prayer for me to connect with a couple of people on my friends list. I want to bot stomp so I am hoping that this will help.
  4. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Duh, I usually work with files too large to upload on this site so I didn't even try earlier. Obviously I'm not a golfer (Lebowski quote).

Attached Files: